“Great view to Colosseum” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Oppio Caffe

Oppio Caffe
Via delle Terme di Tito 72 | near the Colloseum, 00184 Rome, Italy (Monti)
+39 06 474 5262
Improve this listing
Reserve with
Oppio Caffe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4,957 of 9,253 Restaurants in Rome
Cuisines: Italian, Steakhouse, Pizza, Fusion
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Buffet, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Monti
Description: Elegant dining room where the essence is expressed both in architecture and in the presentation of the dishes, you can share special moments with friends and family tasting the dishes and wines from time to time, the kitchen has to offer. A pleasant adventure in the world of taste with choice of meat dishes cooked on the grill, a wide selection of wines and selected domestic and foreign, cozy atmosphere of sophistication and service with attention to every detail. For those who want to enjoy a dinner with friends, or should celebrate a special occasion or want to surprise with an intimate dinner. Born in 2003, the Opium Coffee has developed over time a deep experience in the restaurant industry hard, achieving high quality in the dishes on offer and in the service thanks to the ongoing efforts of the whole staff. Open daily for lunch and dinner a la carte dinner and lunch, daily menus for children (for each plate paid by an adult there is a flat free for children). The booking is recommended and appreciated.
Faro, Portugal
“Great view to Colosseum”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

We had lunch here after going to visit Colosseum. Great view of ancient building gives it a special thrill. Food was good and staff was really friendly!
Good option in the area!
One pays for sitting.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

• Polish first
“Rape”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

If you dont want to drop your pants at the register stay away from this place. I know we were on a tourist area restaurant but it was outrageous. 5 Euro for 1 coca cola. As much as a beer. I had the most expensive lunch of my life. 45 Euro/56 dollars for a plate of tortellini, 1 plate of gnocchi, 1 large beer 1 small beer, 1 coke and 2 bottels of water. And if the service woud have been great the pill would have been easier to swallow. And the view, not so great.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
London, United Kingdom
“Best I've Ever Had”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

Brilliant food to go with a brilliant trip and I would highly recommend it as I have to say I have never had such a flavourful meal (pasta with fish and prawns). The service was also as good as the food and I thought it was so good that I made sure that I got the name of my waiter, Alvaro, so I could mention him personally in my review and I should mention that I never make reviews of anything but felt I truly had to as this was one of my best dining experiences

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Great view”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

Great views to the colosseum, nice terrace to sit outside. They have a good variety of paninis and sweets. I recommend this spot to chill out a little bit after walking around the city or a late breakfast

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Coimbra, Portugal
“Oppio Caffe, delicious food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013

The best food we ate in Rome! Oppio Caffe has fabulous views of the Colosseum from the outside tables. The servings are huge, if you're hungry, then eat here!

• Visited July 2013