We booked this 'B&B' (which doesn't include breakfast so is just a 'B') over the long easter break and were expecting a basic room for the price we paid but in a decent condition. What we got was much worse. As soon as we walked into the corridor we could smell damp and once inside our room the smell of mould and damp was overpowering. A man gave us our keys, took our money (which had to be cash) and sped off. Once he had left we quickly found the source of the smell as the room was completely mouldy with large black patches on the walls. There is a small 'kitchenette' on the back of the room with cups, saucepans but no cooking facilities so I'm not sure what you are meant to do in here. The walls of this area were smothered in black mould. The damp and mould problem was so bad that by day 2 our chests felt tight and sore and all our belongings were wet. The electricity was also very dangerous. A plug sparked at me whilst I plugged an iron into the wall and all the power went out. I had to phone the woman from the confirmation email for help who told me not to use any appliances and not to turn too many lights on at once?? She then hung up. At the end of day 2 I phoned to complain but was told I couldnt have my money back, there were no other rooms for us, the mould had only just occured and was then hung up on again. Awful room, awful staff DO NOT STAY HERE FOR YOUR OWN HEALTH AND WELL BEING!!
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.