“Magnifique!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Toowoomba, Australia
“Magnifique!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2013 via mobile

Had an amazing caprese salad, olives, & bottle of Pinot Grigio over a long 3 hour summer lunch. Was blissful sitting under the grapevines watching the world go by. Attentive but not overbearing staff, beautiful diners, even the pigeons were unobtrusive (so I rewarded them with a few breadcrumbs). Highly recommended.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Oxford, United Kingdom
“Our favorite place for breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013 via mobile

Nice staff, nice paninis, nice coffees, nice orange juices, reasonable prices, good location with a nice view of a piazza.

NB: the address registered at TA is wrong or we went to a different place by the same name. The place we went to is in a piazza between Via dei Serpenti and Via del Boschetto, near Via Cavour.

Oslo, Norway
“Love it!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

If in Monti, do as most other tourists and a lot of the locals - sit down for a light lunch or an aperitivo. Sit outside with a glass of wine and look at all the people passing by while planning the rest of your day/night.

Visited July 2013
“Disappointed”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

I'll hold my hands up. I should have known. It was far too close to the Colosseum to be good. But we were just off the train, we'd dumped our bags at the hotel waiting to check in, and we were hungry. Besides, how can you go far wrong in Rome? (Needless to say, it was my first visit to Rome, and I quickly learned the error of my ways!).

It looked quite nice from the outside, but the nice plants enclosing a cool shady area were really hiding pretty uncomfortable chairs and tables. The menu looked OK from the outside. Once inside, it turned out most of it had the asterisks indicating frozen food - this included pizzas and pasta. We decided instead to go for one of the few things on the menu that wasn't frozen - a salad. It wasn't terrible, but I could have honestly made a better one myself. In fact, I could buy a better one in a plastic tub in a supermarket. Besides, how hard is it to make a salad?

Much better places in Rome. Go elsewhere.

• Visited July 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Moscow, Russia
“My breakfast choice in Rome.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

I went exclusively for breakfast, but almost every day - you can get fresh yogurt with the honey or with fruits or cereal. If you ask for cappuccino (I didn't try other coffees), you'll see a fresh sweet cake as well (comes with a coffee, free of extra charge). Friendly stuff, a lot of locals - is a good sign! I didn't try pasta or pizza, but the salad and omelette were very fresh. My breakfast choice in Rome, 5 minutes walk from Colosseum.

Plus no cover and service charge.

Visited July 2013