“Fantastic!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Miles & Miles Tour Company - Private Tours

Miles & Miles Tour Company - Private Tours
Via Carlo Tincani 2b, 00166 Rome, Italy (Navona / Pantheon / Campo de’ Fiori)
+39 331 466 4900
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #7 of 593 Tours & Activities in Rome
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: A family business. Specialized in optimizing the limited time of people offering tailored tours of Rome and Italy, with professional Driver Guides and comfortable Minivans, savouring the traditional highlights of Rome but also get a backstage view of traditional, daily, Italian life. The tours are always personalized to reflect your interest and budget. Whether it's a simple shuttle transfer from the airport or a breathtaking private excursion across the Italian peninsula, Miles&Miles is here to help you make your Italian experience the best it can be.Shore excursions - Tours - Transfers in all over the country.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Framingham, Massachusetts
“Fantastic!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2010

During a business trip to Rome I had only one day to explore. I knew I'd never see everything on my own so I turned to the web and found the glowing reviews of Miles & Miles. After a few emails I was all set to go. My guide, Sabino, picked me up at my hotel and we set off. He shared a wealth of knowledge and joy for the city as he brought me to each site I was interested in plus a few places off the beaten track. It was a perfect day topped off by a wonderful meal at a local place near the vatican that Miles & Miles visits often. I HIGHLY recommend Miles & Miles and SABINO if you're visiting Rome. I would certainly call them again on a return visit to Italy.

“Beyond Expectation”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2010

We had our first visit to Rome as a stopover on the way to Mykonos in May. One thing we knew was to take full advantage of the limited time we were to be there, we would need to enlist the aid of an experienced tour group. Having read almost all reviews on Trip Advisor and other travel services, we setteled on Miles and Miles Company. No question, this was the best decision we make on our 13 day, 3 City tour of Europe. We had three tours, Rome by Night, The Vatican and The Rome City Tour. We were most fortunate to have Francesco for the Rome by Night and the Rome City Tour and Noemi for the tour of the Vatican. I am afraid any adjectives we use to describe our tour will pale in comparison to the tour itself, but we will try.
After traveling for 14 hours and sleeping only two hours, we joined Francesco for the Rome at Night tour. Not one second did we sit back in our seats. Rome at night was beautiful. From the Vatican to the Coliseum, we saw and experienced so many beautiful, breath taking sights, it was a night to remember. It would be difficult to say what was the highlight of the evening, but, coffee at one of Francesco's local favorite cafe was a big hit for us. We brought coffee home for the whole family. The Vatican, the Coliseum, it was just a night of special memories.
The next day, we met Noemi for a tour of the Vatican. We by passed all the lines and went right in with Noemi leading the way. Noemi did an expert job of leading us through all the many works of art, statues, and history of the vatican. She answered every question we had and never hurried us through any area; allowing us to tour at our own pace. As we saw the many large tour groups, we realized we were fortunate to have our own personal guide. Prior to entering the Sistene Chapel, Noemi gave us a thorough overview of the history and paintings of the Chapel. We knew exactly what to look for when we entered. She allowed us again, as much time as we wanted befor exiting. We finished with St. Peter's Cathederal and St. Peter's Square.
Our third and final day was spent with Francesco on the Rome City tour. Francesco, a proud Roman, knows Rome and Rome knows Francesco, From the Coleseum to a restaurant in his "hood", he makes the day personal and brings Rome to life for you. You get a history of Rome, a local favor of Rome and an understanding of what it means to be a Roman.
Both Noemi and Francesco treat you as a member of their family. Every question we asked was answered, we were never hurried with all three tours going over the advertised time. They let us take as much time and as many pictures as we desired. Rome was beyond expectation if that is possible because of Francesco, Noemi and Miles and Miles.
We also used Miles and Miles for ride to and from the airport which we would strongly encourage you to consider.
Visiting Rome has been a life long dream for my wife and myself. With the help of Noemi and Francesco, it came to life for us in a way that we never expected. To enjoy Rome, you need to have a guide and this group will exceed expectations.

Tampa, Florida
“Wonderful tour company, Francesco was great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2010

We only had a few days in Rome prior to leaving on our cruise and wanted to see everything we could, but not in an overly touristy way. Francesco met us at our hotel on Sunday morning and took us on a wonderful trip. Our time in Rome was complicated by the rainy cold weather in May; however he did not let that stop us from seeing all of the sites. The best part was he let us see Rome from the “locals view” also. The absolute best cappuccino we had on our entire 19day trip was one he bought us in a small shop where everyone seemed to know him (we went back again the next day). We continued to all the sites where Francesco told us all about each place with just the right amount of detail so we didn’t get fact overload. However, he was happy to expound further when we asked. We liked hearing him talk about the big football game that day and how excited they all were. He called and got us a table at a local restaurant for lunch after our tour and ordered us an appetizer to start… I can’t say in words how much we enjoyed the food and the hidden Rome experience. What we got for our money was much more than we thought, and we were passing out his business cards to other travelers from that day on. I used Rick Steves' books to plan most of our trip, but for some unknown reason this company is not in them. Guess I'm lucky because they are so good you will have trouble getting a tour when he finally adds them to his recommendations and more people hear about them.

Woodhaven, Michigan
“Best choice we made while in Rome.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2010

We only had one day in Rome and went with Miles and Miles to guide our way. They are very professional and we had a wonderful time. Our guide was Sabino and he was fantastic. I would highly recommend this tour company. They are very easy to deal with and very willing to accommodate you.

Florida
3 attraction reviews
“Simply the Best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2010

Karen and Roberto simply gave us the best tour of Rome and the Vatican imaginable. Both were extremely professional, full of local knowledge and fun to be with. They made us fall in love with Rome. I would highly recommend them.