“Enhanced Our Vatican Experience” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #11 of 727 activities in Rome
Type: Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: A family business. Specialized in optimizing the limited time of people offering tailored tours of Rome and Italy, with professional Driver Guides and comfortable Minivans, savouring the traditional highlights of Rome but also get a backstage view of traditional, daily, Italian life. The tours are always personalized to reflect your interest and budget. Whether it's a simple shuttle transfer from the airport or a breathtaking private excursion across the Italian peninsula, Miles&Miles is here to help you make your Italian experience the best it can be.Shore excursions - Tours - Transfers in all over the country.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Melbourne, Australia
“Enhanced Our Vatican Experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013

Booked a Vatican tour through Miles and Miles and had a fabulous tour guide in Frederica. Saw the edited highlights which was great as we had limited time and my husband has a disability and finds walking difficult. Wee worth the money.

Visited September 2012

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Well Worth the Extra Expense!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

We were a little hesitant to pay the extra money for a guided tour. However, we had heard great things about this company. We were more than impressed with their services and will definitely use them again/recommend them in the future! We did not wait in lines, we did not wear head-sets, our tours were tailored to our interests! We wouldn't have seen nearly as much or understood the significance of what we had seen without them. We did not have time before traveling to do in depth historical research, but they provided all the history and more! They were amazing! Our guides (Stefania in Rome and Elaina in Firenzie) were so knowledgeable, dependable, timely and friendly! You will not regret splurging on this!

Visited September 2012
Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania
“Suprema Toura de Roma!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

My wife and I were referred to Miles and Miles by a business associate who used them less than a year prior. We visited Rome just before hopping on a cruise ship, and with the tight timeline that we had (two days) we wanted to get through this world-class city as efficiently as possible.
WE had a wonderful experience with M&M, and received personal treatment from owner Roberto and his daughter. His daughter is a registered expert on Vatican studies so this was a fabulous way to go.
Roberto got us to the usual spots but also treated us to some out-of-the-way sights which were delightful!
Pricing is by-the-car, so we felt that the cost was a bit high since it was just the two of us touring Rome. AFTER committing to M&M and doing the tours I would say it was worth the price-paid.
THANK YOU to Roberto and company. Nicely done!

Helen & Jan

Visited August 2012
Chicago, Illinois
“Worthwhile Use of Time and Money”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

We found Miles and Miles and Francesco through the internet and trip advisor. We had limited amount of time and wanted to maximize our stay in Rome -- especially since we where traveling with our 4 children during the hot month of August. After reading his reviews and several e-mails, we decided to use the company. Francesco was extremely patient and responsive to my many emails and phone calls. He tailor made the day for my family given our requirements. He met us promptly at our hotel and within minutes had my kids and us totally enchanted. He gave us just enough information. Never bored us with details. There is no way we could have covered the distance and seen the amount of sights in one day. He showed us not just the top sights but some of the off the beaten track sights as well. By far, it was one of my family's favorite days in Italy. I can't say enough great things about Francesco and Miles and Miles. This was money and time well spent. If we return, I would not hesitate to use him again.

Visited August 2012
Orlando, Florida
“Not a guide...new Roman friends”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

My friends and I were in Rome the second week in January (2013) and were forunate enough to contact Miles and Miles for a private tour. We met Francesco for the 7 hour " fun tour" and Frederica, the next day for the Vatican City tour.
Both tours went way beyond expectations. Both Francesco and Frederica treated us as "friends" and not tourists or clients. Their knowledge was expected, and apparent...it was their warmth, caring and charm which were unexpected. But so enjoyed and appreciated.
I could go on and on about the tours and especially my two new Roman friends, but to do so may lose credibility. Suffice to say, if you want an excepetional visit to Rome, and want to make new friends at the same time, take these tours. Steve H Orlando, FL

Visited January 2013

Been to Miles & Miles Tour Company - Private Tours? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Miles & Miles Tour Company - Private Tours, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.

Bookmark for later