“Excellent location, clean rooms” 5 of 5 stars

Via Dei Cappuccini, 30, 00187 Rome, Italy (Ludovisi / Via Veneto)   |
Ranked #15 of 3,079 Rome B&B and Inns
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Huntsville, Alabama
“Excellent location, clean rooms”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at La Piccola Maison. The location is perfect, away from heaviest tourist traffic but still close to anything you want to do! Highly recommend this boutique style hotel.

Room Tip: Great wifi!!
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
Reno, Nevada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Just returned from a wonderfull stay at this lovely hotel. Barbara,Giorgio and Anna made our stay perfect. We were celebrating our 15 year Wedding Anniversary. We were traveling with our 2 boys and they all made us feel so welcome. The rooms are modern and beautifully decorated. Barbara helped us with tour and restaurant plans. We had excellent meals.
I can't wait to go back and stay at this gracious little hotel.
Thank you so much!!!!!

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We stay in the hotel for a week and it was a perfect place to be - comfortable, new, very clean, location the best one can choose in order to explore Roma by food. We are waiting for another visit))).

Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2015

I stayed here for 5 days... I did a solo trip... and this location could not be any more perfect, it was right in the middle of everything and the price was great too.
The service as well was stellar. Barbara was just a doll and amazing, she made me feel at home. I even forgot that I was staying at a hotel. She was so informative and helped me get about the city. She even offered to set up some private tours if I needed it, which I didn't as this was my 2nd time coming to Rome. However she always was willing to assist... and she is so happy to do so!

I did get the room that had the external bathroom and I was ok with that as It was my private bathroom. I did not feel uncomfortable at all and the bathroom its self is big.

The next time I come to Rome I WILL BE STAYING HERE!!!!! If I moved to Rome I would even thinking of staying here lol!!!!! Do not pass this gem up!!!

• Stayed March 2015, traveled solo
Athens, Greece
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2015

We stayed at the hotel for 2 nights only but everything was amazing!The location is perfect at the heart of Rome and you can go everywhere on foot...The hosts Giorgio and Barbara are superb!The made our staying amazing,gave us great advice on where to go,eat and have a good time and they even booked us tickets for the Vatican museum.In my next visit in Rome I will sure be staying at this hotel....

• Stayed March 2015, traveled with friends
Derbyshire
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2015

The hotel offers a great location and value. We enjoyed a spacious and comfortable room overlooking the Via Veneto. The welcome from Barbara and her colleagues was warm, friendly and efficient. We would definitely stay there again on future visits to Rome.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2015

Location: This places locates in a quiet neighborhood. But all the shopping streets and Spanish Steps are in walkable distance. If you're a club person, you can also find bars nearby.
Room: not too big but bright and clean, perfect for couples. Well worth the price.
Service: The front desk lady was very nice and helpful. She showed us directions to attractions and solid restaurants. We had great conversation about different culture.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled as a couple

Been to La Piccola Maison? Share your experiences!