1) Don't be surprised that you may be diverted to the other two sister hotels, it is safe and i think common (for the hotel arrangement). otherwise, you have to wait for the readiness of the room.
2) 5 mins walk from main station to the hotel. We had an hour earlier arrival, however, the hotel manager was not angry and instead, sincere to show us the way and switched to an other hotel Sky hotel for us to stay, which was another 5 mins walk.
3) On the way, he showed us where was the cafe for breakfast, which was very nice (I could say the best among my stays in Italy).
4) Good value of money with this clean, tidy and sizable room.
5) Free and unlimited wifi in the room (This is also the best arrangement among my stays in Italy, some may give you countable 30 mins in total, some were only avaliable in the lobby, otherwise, had to be charged.)
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Venere, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your Hotel Filippo Roma reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.