“Best way to see around vatican city. Great guide and worth every penny.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Love4adventure Tours

Love4adventure Tours
Rome, Italy
+39 320 252 0341
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #407 of 593 Tours & Activities in Rome
Larne
“Best way to see around vatican city. Great guide and worth every penny.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2009

Jason was a fantastic guide. He was friendly and very informative about the vatican while also keeping us entertained. The tour saved us many hours of queueing in the afternoon sun as we just entered by a group door at the entrance. We were shown around the museum and the sistine chapel and taken then into St Peters where the tour ended, leaving us to view St Peters in our own time. We were given loads of information about the city and history while also respecting the museum. Jason was able to guide us about where we could take photos etc. Rather than spending the day lost and trying to figure our way around, we were able to relax and enjoy the afternoon and got the most out of our trip.

London
“Jason brought the Vatican to life for me”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2009

As my sister and I were aproached by a Love4Adventure rep outside the Vatican who told us that the tourguide Jason was the one of the best, we rolled our eyes at eachother in a 'he would say that' manner. In this case, he was absolutely right. From the word go, Jason captured our imaginations and our undivided attention as he spoke of The Vatican, Julius Caesar, Michelangelo, Hadrian, Barbarians, Nero, the language, the politics, the religion and mythology, the lifestyle, the deaths, the murders. It seemed there was nothing he did not know about. I learned so much on that tour, never once did I lose interest. The facts were presented in a fun, fluid and interesting way. Jason didn't just talk at us, he also involved us. I loved him and the two Canadian women doing the demo of the Roman army fighting! The tour wasn't rushed so you had plenty of time to absorb what you were being told whilest looking at the attractions. I visited the Vatican a couple years ago but did not do a tour. I see now how much I missed out. I would absolutely recommend Love4Adventure for future tours. As far as I could see, the whole group enjoyed themselves and everyone seemed a little disappointed when it was over!

Essex
3 attraction reviews
“Brilliant tour of the Vatican City”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2009

If you choose to do a tour in Rome you must use Love4adventure. We were approached in St Peter's Square by a representative and asked if we would like to hear the introduction to the tour (which was free).

It took all of about 30 seconds to know we wanted to do this as Jason, our tour guide, showed knowledge, passion and above all a caring for his group. He really knew how to relate to people.

Jason took us into the Vatican museums (making sure people had enough oppotunity to go to the ATM, wash room, buy a wrap for their shoulders and knees as these must be covered during some parts of the tour), We spent a while on the steps going through the art or Michaelangelo and what we would see on our tour which included the Sistine Chapel. Absolutley brilliant, although I would have liked to spend more time in the museum, the tour ended at St Peter's. We were then free to see St Peters Basillica and go back into the museums.

I intend to return to Rome in May 2010 and will use Love4adventure for other sights as they offer a variety.

Well done Jason, your passion rubbed off on many of us!

new york
“Jason is wonderful! Full of knowledge and makes it fun.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2009

We had Jason as our guide for a day at the Vatican--our family enjoyed listening to him and found him easy to follow and fun. Would definitely recommend using him if possible.

Hawaii
“Discovery Extraordinar”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2009

Jason the guide for the Sistine Chapel was informative, observant, considerate and respectful of his environment and his pack/group of visitors.

I took the tour August 17th (Hot,Hot, Hot), the day was also the busiest day of the year for the Sistine Chapel so the lines were extremely too long to wait in the hot sun. When the opportunity came (solicited) to take the tour with a group I had my doubts. I had a couple of question; expense and how many people in the group. The cost was fair 40E, 25E went to admission, 40 people in the group sounded large but because the group was entertained and well directed by Jason the short wait to go into the chapel was not uncomfortable. The tour was well worth the money and the short wait and 40 people in the group was no problem, I never felt left out or felt like I missed out on anything.