“Jason is wonderful! Full of knowledge and makes it fun.” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #585 of 887 Activities in Rome
new york
“Jason is wonderful! Full of knowledge and makes it fun.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2009

We had Jason as our guide for a day at the Vatican--our family enjoyed listening to him and found him easy to follow and fun. Would definitely recommend using him if possible.

Hawaii
“Discovery Extraordinar”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2009

Jason the guide for the Sistine Chapel was informative, observant, considerate and respectful of his environment and his pack/group of visitors.

I took the tour August 17th (Hot,Hot, Hot), the day was also the busiest day of the year for the Sistine Chapel so the lines were extremely too long to wait in the hot sun. When the opportunity came (solicited) to take the tour with a group I had my doubts. I had a couple of question; expense and how many people in the group. The cost was fair 40E, 25E went to admission, 40 people in the group sounded large but because the group was entertained and well directed by Jason the short wait to go into the chapel was not uncomfortable. The tour was well worth the money and the short wait and 40 people in the group was no problem, I never felt left out or felt like I missed out on anything.

Muscat
“Excellent tour of the Vatican with experienced guide”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2009

Jason was an excellent guide and provided many facts about the Vatican Museum & relevent history in general. It was an English Speaking tour, and unlike other guided tours in Italy, we had an English speaking guide which we could understand.
It was well organised, which was necessary during peak season in Rome.
To be honest, the main reason I chose the tour was to "queue jump" 3 hours worth of waiting in line for the Vatican Museum. However I was pleasantly surprised at the quality of the tour, and disappointed that I hadn't used this company for other tours in Rome.

France
“great time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2009

great tour
avoids to queue for several hours before entering the Vatican Museum and St Peter
Guide very dynamic and nice
good idea to visit the vatican and learn many things

San Francisco
“Great way to visit the sites in Rome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2009

A wonderful way to really get the most out of a trip to Roman Forum /Colosseum. With so much to see, it was great to have someone as enthusiastic, knowlegable and personable as Jason Pittelli to help sort out all the information. Also, the small size of the group really allowed for him to be able to answer all of our questions, which were many. I would highly recommend his tour. It was a great time!