“I'd never been in suck good B&B” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Bed & Breakfast Edyta

Bed & Breakfast Edyta
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Bed & Breakfast Edyta
You added Bed & Breakfast Edyta to your Saves list
Via Rattazzi, 65, 00185 Rome, Italy (Castro Pretorio)   |
Ranked #200 of 2,884 Rome B&B and Inns
Warsaw
“I'd never been in suck good B&B”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2011

It's near Termini Station, very good room, cleaned every day. Owners are very kind and helpful for thier guests. I can recommend Edyta B&B to everyone who wish to travel to Rome.
Cheers and good luck!

• Stayed April 2010, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Auckland Region, New Zealand
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2011

I know my review says march 2010 but I stayed here some five years ago when it was fairly new. So nice to read that the place still has the standards that I fell in love with. I lost my bag on the train and the owners went out of their way to help me find cheap place sto shop and the owner even gave me a pair of socks so I could have clean socks to go shopping in. Their English was not great (and my Italian is non existant) but both the husband and wife went out of their way to communicate with me and help. When my colleague wanted to stay an extra night, they even put us up in their own apartment so we did not have to move to another place for one night. The area can be dangerous at night and the outsid eof the building is not that inspiring but honestly, I got better service here and a friendlier welcome than when I paid four times as much. I would love to come back one day and have sent many, many firends and colleagues their way since I stayed

• Stayed March 2010, traveled on business
Dubai
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2010

+ Room is big, really big in european standard.
+ Breakfast serve in room, warm croissant and hot cappuccino.
+ Very near to Termini station. I left Rome by Leonardo Express at morning 650am. No problem.
+ Nearby have many restaurant, Italian, Chinese, Kebab and fastfood
+ 10 mins to Supermarket for grocery
+ 10 mins to Gelato Old Bridge

- Shower room is small and it is overhead fixed type.
- Problem in TV channl signal.
- Owner prefer cash payment, although I didnt insist C/C later.
- Midnight a few drunkers making noise, too bad I stay in the front room.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled with family
Port Orange, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2010

Edyta B and B is a gem of a place to stay. Why? Large, impeccably clean rooms and bathroom, nice breakfast, friendly and helpful owners.
My husband's luggage was lost on the plane flight over and they were so helpful, calling and keeping us updated. When his suitcase finally arrived they left a bottle of wine in our room with 2 wine glasses to celebrate. How nice! They gave us helpful info about Rome, got us connected to Wi Fi internet and were available to answer questions. When I come back to Rome this is where I will stay.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
Toronto, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2010

Great service from the owners. They were both very helpful and friendly. Nice light breakfast served every morning. Our room had a sink inside and a separate bathroom, although other rooms had a bathroom inside the rooms. I wouldn't walk around late at night since the B&B is beside the train station and isn't exactly too safe, though during the day it is fine. It is close to many stores inside the train station including a grocery store and there are restaurants near by. Easy access to trains, metro, buses.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with friends
salinas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2010

I had an excellent experience staying at Hotel Edyta for 3 nights in Sept 2009. Hotel Edyta is an apartment where the rooms are rented out. The owners live
in the adjacent apartment.

Here are the reasons for my excellent experience:

1. Low Budget and next to the Termini, main train station.
2. Owners provide excellent service.
-They answered the door at 2 am as our flight was late and initially were supposed to arrive at 11 pm.
-Also, we were told how to be aware of muggers.
-Loaned us a socket adapter to charge our camera as we did not have the right socket adapter for Italy.
-Offered to take us to get original Napolitino pizza.
3. Rooms are neat and clean.
4. Free wifi.
5. Breakfast is served in the room.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled with family
asia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2010

All the reviews here on B&B Edyta are spot on! We actually chose to stay at this B&B after reading the reviews on tripadvisor.
While this is not a 5 star hotel (and neither does it claim to be), it's extremely clean (I am very fussy on this point) and the owners are very warm, helpful and accommodating.
We stayed here for 4 nights, and loved the convenience of the location. Both the train station and bus terminal are just somewhat opposite the B&B. I have to say that we did feel a little worried when it gets dark as the homeless (I think!) will roam the streets and and sleep by the train station. But I reckon they are pretty harmless.
Similar to travelingclimber, we had to catch our train at 6.10am on our last day, and Edyta pre-packed our breakfast and coffee and brought it to our rooms the night before. This is certainly not something you expect from a hotel/B&B!

• Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple

Been to Bed & Breakfast Edyta? Share your experiences!