“Great fans and safe” 4 of 5 stars

Visit Stadio Olimpico like an insider
Top Rated
$375*
and up
AS Roma Football Match at Stadio Olimpico...
Ranked #200 of 1,443 things to do in Rome
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: This football stadium is home to both A.S. Roma and S.S. Lazio.
London, United Kingdom
9 attraction reviews
“Great fans and safe”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2014

I took my girlfriend to watch Roma v Sampdoria and we had a great time. We were sat in the same section as the ultras just a few rows higher so had a great atmosphere. Never felt threatened at all and ended up talking to locals around us who spoke English at half time and in the 2nd half about the beautiful game. A lovely evening. Book tickets at the club store in the city centre FYI you will need your passport to both buy tickets and for entry into the ground.

Visited February 2014

“Lazio tickets - Stadio Olimpico”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2014

I was in Rome recently (24-26 Jan 2014) and went to the Lazio v Juventus match on the 25th.

I didn't buy tickets before going to Italy online because they were very expensive.

When in Rome I struggled to buy tickets to see Lazio because no one seemed to know how to get hold of them.

Here is how to purchase Lazio tickets:
Go to Via Guglielmo Calderini near Piazza Mancini. I got the number 280 bus there from Via Cicerone. The official Lazio store is on this street where you can buy tickets. I did this just before the match as the store is a 5 min walk from the stadium.

For the best atmosphere and value for money buy tickets in the Curva Sud for €20.

Tickets for Roma can be purchased at the official store just off Via del Corso.

Visited January 2014
Flen, Sweden
43 attraction reviews
“Fantastic!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2014

Of course it's a great place to watch football, but it is also a great olympic arena with lots of impressive statues - you will feel the history in you while visiting this place.

Visited March 2013
réaumur, France
28 attraction reviews
“good staduim”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2013

We went to the staduim to see an UEFA game between Lazio & Limassol.
Even if the staduim was not crowded, I spent a very goog moment as I am mad about soccer.
I loved the way the staduim is builded.

So if you like soccer, go to it, very nice staduim

At least I am no a tiffosi of la roma or la Lazio but: Forza laziiiiiiiiiiiiiaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!

Visited November 2013
Gothenburg, Sweden
21 attraction reviews
“A must for a football fan”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2013

We went to see a Serie A -game last Thursday, AS Roma vs FC Chievo. We bought the tickets on the same day from the AS Roma -club store in Piazza Colonna. There was a queue to get inside to buy the tickets, ID was required. The cheapest tickets were sold out (you could have bought them a week earlier online..), only 60€ and 80€ tickets to Tribuna Tevere were available. Women get a discount on tickets, a 60€-ticket became 40€ for me.

We took bus 271 to the stadium (280-bus also goes to same endstop Mancini). There were possibilities to buy club gear outside the Foro Italico. Once we got through the first gate, our rucksack was checked three times before we reached our seats. It is not allowed to bring bottles inside, not even plastic water bottles. There are possibilities to buy drinks and snacks. You are allowed to take beer to your seats and you are also allowed to smoke there. The toilet was very plain, no mirrors and no toilet paper, so take your own paper with you.

The area of Foro Italico is awesome, so even for a non-footboll fan (like me) there is still something to see.

After the game we took a bus from Piazza Mancini back to the city. There are ticket vending machines available and the buses go until small hours.

Visited October 2013