This is a great little Pension Hotel located in central Rome. Good points were:
- excellent location, you can get to all of the sites by walking (but it is also really close to trams and buses if you'd rather not walk). The location really is fantastic, and at a really decent price.
- staff were friendly and had (varying but all passable) English. They provided us with a map on arrival circling all the sites and areas to visit and told us how long it would take to walk etc.
- the room is a good size for European cities. The bed was comfortable, the air conditioning worked well (essential in summer!), and the shower had good temperature and pressure.
- they provide a basic breakfast (coffee, breads and spreads, juice) in the morning - which is enough to get you going for the day
- Free wifi was available in our room (on same floor as reception, not sure if it reaches the floor above or not, but great for us)
- our room was by reception and it was a bit noisey when people came in. But it never seemed to be late at night or early in the morning to didn't interfere with sleeping. Also because they bring breakfast to your room a couple of times I thought they were knocking on our door when it was actually the neighbours.
- It is up 4 sets of stairs, so if you have mobility issues it is probably not the right place, but for the able bodied, 4 sets of 10 stairs is not a big deal.
All in all, I would absolutely recommend this place. Please note that it is definitely a European Pension Hotel, rather than a big commercial hotel - if you know what to expect then you'll enjoy it. I would definitely recommend staying here over perhaps cheaper/posher places out further by the Termini - being in the central Rome area close to all the sites really is worthwhile, by foot is by far the best way to explore Rome - you come across so many great buildings just by accident.
A word of advice - print a google map showing how to walk there from Argentina Sqaure - it is really easy once you know the way, but a printed map would have helped first time around.
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.