- Location: For those wishing to visit the ruins at Pompei the hotel could not be better
located. A 10 minute walk away from the entrance to the ruins and 10 minutes from the
town centre. It is close (10 min.) to the grocery store, which makes shopping easy.
The hotel provides an excellent base for visiting Vesuvius, Herculaneum and Naples.
One can easily get to the Circumvesuviana (railway) stop in 10 minutes.
- Floor: 2nd
- Atmosphere: Pleasant. It is a family run hotel.
- Decoration: Elegant. Clean room and comfortable beds.
- Service: Very good on all levels. The owners are sweet and kind and provided
advice on tours around.
- Breakfast level: Good enough.
- Parking: The car park at the back of the hotel is a major benefit.
- Recommendations: There are some restaurants within walking distance which are of a
A room on the rear of the hotel overlook Sorrentina peninsula!
- Would I stay there again? : Yes.