“Awesome!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 29 activities in Pompeii
Type: Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Visit the Southern Part of Italy with your personal guide Sasha Bianco. It has been said that the destiny of a person is written in their DNA...and this couldn't be more true for me. My father has been a tour guide for the last 45 years and I learned the very best from him. I have followed in his footsteps for 13 years and have developed a strong passion for educating people about the "wonders of Southern Italy".
Houston, Texas, United States
“Awesome!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2011

I visited Capri back in 2005 with Sasha as my guide. We had a great time! Good memories. : )

Visited December 2010

New York City, New York
“Sasha is fantastico!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2011

This summer I traveled to Southern Italy with several friends. We took a tour in Capri and Pompeii with Sasha Bianco. He was a wonderful guide who made our trip very enjoyable. We will never forget how much fun we had with him and can't wait to come back. Thanks, Sasha! I will highly recommend your services to everyone!

Visited June 2011
Caracas, Venezuela
“Fabio has made our holiday special”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2011 via mobile

We are a couple of grandparents, our grandchildren, we have been fortunate and pleased to have Fabio as a guide we were a week in Sorrento and with him we visited Naples Pompeii Capri Amalfi we were treated very well .... I recommend especially because it was able to keep the attention of our grandchildren ...

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Absolutely the best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2011

There is no better tour guide to show you the island of Capri. And Sasha does an amazing job with Pompeii and Ercolano as well. He relates so well to his clients, and his friendly, outgoing personality makes his tours so fun and and memorable.

Sasha is simply the best!

Visited July 2011
New York City, New York
“5 stars all around - best tour guide in Italy I've had!!"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2011

Having studied for a year in Italy, believe me when I say that I've been on my fair share of boring tours. This tour with Sasha was definitely NOT one of them!! Sasha was not only informative, but kept us entertained the entire time - his personality is one of a kind! I went on Sasha's tour of Pompeii (... and then later on of Sorrento!) along with my parents and extended family, from 12 years and up: Sasha catered to every single one of us to give us each what we needed to enjoy ourselves and the tour, no matter what our age. Because my family is from Southern Italy, I had half-expected our tour guide to regurgitate the same old information that I had heard a thousand times, but I have to say that Sasha's extensive knowledge blew my mind! He was able to answer any question shot at him, and provided us with an interesting and thorough (never boring!) explanation of whatever was in front of us. I can also speak on behalf of my younger cousins, who raved about how Sasha kept them laughing and learning.

Southern Italy is one of the most beautiful and interesting places in the world, so you owe it to yourselves to not only visit this area but do it the right way - investing in a tour guide as good as Sasha will most definitely make your trip all the more memorable and valuable. I only wish that I could clone Sasha and take him along with me on my tours of the rest of Europe, his personality and experience make him one of the best tour guides that I've had and one that I trust. Sasha, from my family to yours - thank you!!

Visited June 2011