“So much more than a B&B” 5 of 5 stars

Delle Palme
Vico Vetriera a Chiaia 15, 80122 Naples, Italy (Chiaia)   |
Ranked #192 of 378 Naples B&B and Inns
San Francisco, California
“So much more than a B&B”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2014

This B&B is one of the best B&B I've ever visited. It is very easy to locate, although it is not really close to the train station. From the outside, it looks like your typical European B&B, but once you enter the rooms...you are likely to be surprised. The rooms and bathrooms are newly renovated and modern. Although you are in a B&B you can't hear the other guests. In morning, they serve breakfast and a killer homemade Italian coffee.
The location is awesome... 3 - 5 minute walk to water front, restaurants and bars. Great service too.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

Vicenza, Italy
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2012

The room was quite nice and I really appreciated the hotel calling me to make sure I was on my way. The coffee was nice in the morning and the location was great. I have heard a lot of people complain about not feeling safe in Naples, but I was quite happy with our location (steps from Louis Vuitton and Hermes) and I felt quite safe there (even at night).

The parking garage we used was about 1 km away (0.57 mi). That is quite far to carry luggage. The room kept the noise from outside out of the room, but I could hear everything in the breakfast room/lobby area. There were no glasses in the room. The man that was working there was not the regular person. He was quite nice, but spoke no English and had no idea how to stamp our parking ticket so we would pay the hotel rate. We were really left on our own after we got the key. No map, no recommendations for restaurants, etc. All in all, a nice place, but I think I'd rather stay in Sorrento and day trip in to Naples.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
Naples, Italy
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2011

The entrance is hard to find, you have to enter an apartment block and go to the first floor, but the search was worth it. Nice welcome, good size room, basic bed but clean and fresh linen. Very clean throughout and breakfast included. I would stay again.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled on business

Been to Delle Palme? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Delle Palme

Address: Vico Vetriera a Chiaia 15, 80122 Naples, Italy
Location: Italy > Campania > Province of Naples > Naples > Chiaia
Bar / Lounge Restaurant
Ranked #192 of 378 B&Bs / Inns in Naples
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Delle Palme reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Delle Palme, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.