“The fantastic Naples” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Villino Manina

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Naples
Villino Manina
You added Villino Manina to your Saves list
Coletto Cimarosa, 5, Naples, Italy (Chiaia)   |
Ranked #27 of 65 Specialty Lodging in Naples
Rio de Janeiro, RJ
“The fantastic Naples”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2014

I'm a Brazilian girl and I stayed at the Villino Manina last summer (July 2013). During my trip I also visited Rome, Capri and the Amalfi coast, but my stay in b&b in Naples was the most pleasant and fun. I loved the location full of every kind of stores, restaurants and cafes. The b&b is situated in a little lane far from noise and cars, so I was able to get a good sleep during the night.
The room was clean and tidy, same thing as the bathroom, and I had more than enough space for my belongings and myself.
But the best part of the structure was for sure the big living room, where the breakfast was served, and the enchanted garden, I felt like I was in bucolic area, almost forgetting to be in the center of a chaotic city as Naples.
I also had the possibility during the weekend to assist to a concert organized in the garden which gave me the opportunity to feel the culture of that amazing city and meet new people.
The owner of the b&b, and the people working there were really nice to me and indicated me a lot of nice places and venues to visit as the "Tunnel Borbonico", the "Cimitero delle Fontanelle" and the church of "San Giovanni a Carbonara". The owner showed me how to go to visit the Vesuvio and also indicated me a great guide that gave me a visit of Pompei.
I really enjoyed the stay and I would really recommend it!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo

Business

Been to Villino Manina? Share your experiences!