“Touring analogies cost is the way to go if you want a great tour!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Touring Amalfi Coast Day Tours

Ranked #40 of 125 activities in Naples
Type: Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Welcome to Touring Amalfi Coast. We are a private tour company that specializes in cruise-ship passenger full day excursions and other accommodations. Located in Amalfi, we are logistically in the center of the coastline. This geographical advantage gives the Touring Amalfi Coast driver-guides easy access to a lot of sites over a shorter period of time, enabling clients to experience Amalfi, Sorrento, Positano and Pompeii in one, full day tour. Originally being situated off from Naples Port, we are able to pick up cruise ship passengers from 6 major seaports (Naples, Sorrento, Salerno, Amalfi, Livorno, Civitavecchia). We guarantee that our customer service, combined with our pricing, is unmatched by any competitor.
“Touring analogies cost is the way to go if you want a great tour!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013 via mobile

Our family of 6 just returned home from an incredible 7 day Mediterranean Cruise in April. We are so happy that we used Touring Amalfi Coast for our ports in Livorno, Civitavecchia and Naples. It was so wonderful to have the drivers (Roberto, Marco and Giovanni) already waiting for us as we disembarked. At all times, we felt so comfortable and safe with them. The drivers were always very professional, courteous, personable and informative. This was a very efficient and cost saving way to visit these ports due to the time limitations. We always seem to beat the cruise buses to the major attractions and we were always on time when returning to our ship. We saved hundreds of dollars by using Touring Amalfi Coast versus the cruise tours. Our family enjoyed traveling first class in a beautiful Mercedes Benz minivan with comfortable leather seats and very spacious. Maria was very helpful in planning our trip. She was very informative on the telephone as well as her emails. Maria was very patient and reassured us that all would go well and she was right! They were memorable tours that I and my family will cherish for the rest of our lives. We are still talking about how much fun we had.

I am certain you will be extremely pleased with their services!

Visited April 2013

Toronto, Canada
“An incredible experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

We start the day with Marco, as our cruise ship docked in Naples for the day. Marco was very engaging, witty, charming, intelligent and professional. We were treated with a great friendly smile and a huge. He had a very nice well kept spacious mini van. Our first stop was Pompeii, Marco prepare d us with a very interesting history of the ruins. On his recommendation we hired a private tour guide who was insightful. We highly recommended for those seeing Pompeii. We than proceeded to drive along the Amalfi coast were we enjoyed panoramic views. We had plenty of time to walk and enjoy the sights, we also had a delicious lunch. We finished off our tour with a drive through Naples to see the highlights as we returned to our ship. I highly recommend touring the Amalfi coast when in Naples.

Visited March 2013
“Wonderful Day”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013 via mobile

This was a lovely day that I spent with my husband on the coast. Marco our driver was very professional and passionate and could not help enough and give his whole attention to show you all the sights that the Coast has to offer. It was a very knowledgeable day filled with great Italian food and great wine and limencello. We highly recommend Touring Amalfi Coast.

Visited April 2013
Newmarket, Canada
“You've tried the rest,Now try the BEST!!!!!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

I recently travelled to Italy and on recommendations from some friends I decided to try Amalfi coast tours. What an experience! My tour guides Maria and Roberto were very helpful and informative but the best part was no matter what kind of questions I had they answered with a smile, no matter how dumb I thought they were. The whole day was incredible and I had such a wonderful time that I can't wait to go again and visit. The people were great and made the whole experience just that much better. Grazie per tutti Amalfi tours!! ciao!

Visited January 2013
Toronto, Canada
“BEST TRIP EVER!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

My Amalfi Coast tour was the highlight of the entire 12 day cruise I went on. Unlike previous excursions, Marco greeted my family at the port, with a sign of our names and a smile on his face. Marco and Maria were so knowledgeable about our tour that it became a game to try and stump them with a question... needless to say they knew everything we wanted to know about each place. The tour was gorgeous and the service was impeccable, I would highly recommend this to anyone traveling to the Amalfi Coast in the future

Visited December 2012