All around a solid hotel and value for money. Wonderful room (We have a duplex), delicious and fresh breakfast, and friendly staff. My friend and I stayed for three days and have a nice experience. Two cons:
1) when you arrive it is difficult to find the hotel because it is tucked away in a little palazzo style setting. They need better signage or to tell guests prior to arriving.
2) Our shower/tub could have used a bit of an update.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Costantinopoli 104 is an elegant homely hotel located in the historical centre of Naples, an ideal place for visitors who want to stay in a suggestive and comfortable setting.The building containing the hotel is in neoclassical style, coming from the last decades of the nineteenth century. An enormous Liberty style multicoloured stained glass window dominates the main facade of the building, which overlooks the garden of the hotel. The internal spaces are tastefully furnished provided with every comfort. All our rooms and suites feature air conditioning, minibar, satellite tv, telephone, safe box, adsl connection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Venere, Travelocity, Splendia, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Hotel Costantinopoli 104 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Costantinopoli 104 Naples
- Costantinopoli 104 Hotel Naples