What a gem of a hotel, we stayed here four nights to explore the city and surrounding antiquities.
Set in a quiet side street near the main station the hotel has been very recently renovated, the new double glazing is stunning - we couldn't even hear the overnight rail works adjacent to our room and we never heard a noise from adjacent rooms ( hopefully they never heard us either ...... )
The shower was both hot and powerful enough to sting ( we are told some people like such things .....) bidet is perfect for keeping fresh mozzarella cold for tomorrow's lunch, breakfast is good quality continental fair, piazza garibaldi is great for people watching over sundowners and whilst other reviews mentioned gangsters and ladies of the evening being seen after dark alas we had no such encounters !
Great hotel great value great city
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ibis Styles Napoli Garibaldi is a 3-star hotel offering 88 air-conditioned and soundproofed rooms with satellite TV, telephone and free WIFI. Located in the city center, 2.2 miles from the airport and just 164 yds. from Centrale station; Subway: Line 2, 164 yds. and Line 1, 109 yds. An ideal location for business trips and visiting Naples and the surrounding areas; Circumvesuviana train nearby for Sorrento, Pompeii and Ercolano. Paying partner-operated car park close to the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, ACCOR, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Venere, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your ibis Styles Napoli Garibaldi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Napoli Garibaldi Hotel Naples
- Mercure Hotel Naples
- Mercure Hotel Napoli Garibaldi