“Amazing!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 174 Activities in Naples
More attraction details
Owner description: Based on the Bay of Naples, Leisure Italy is specialized in providing personalized shore excursions, cultural tours and transfers anywhere in Italy. We offer a high quality tourist service designed to satisfy the requirements of individuals, families and group travelers.Moreover Leisure Italy offers a special service of tour consultant for travelers aiming to discover the real, authentic Italy, its history, art, customs and traditions: we go beyond the typical standard tours. We will help you to make the best of your travelling time.Travelers choosing Leisure Italy will go back home with bright memories; they will be relaxed, but at the same time sure they have experienced much more than just visiting the typical famous sites.
Boca Raton, Florida
“Amazing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2014

Guiseppe is an amazing tour guide, he really knows the history of the places and answers what ever questions you have perfectly! If and hopefully when I travel back to Italy I will definitely request Guiseppe to be my groups tour director. Not once did he let our group down when telling us about the city. He was also super nice and made the trip better than I had imagined!

Visited March 2014

Harrington Park, New Jersey
“Bell'Italia”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2014

Giuseppe D'Angelo, absolutely wonderful! Very time efficient and culturally savvy. He led 52 Americans through 11 major cities in 7 days. He merits the highest accolades. If I plan a trip for my students and parents in the future, I will request that he be our tour director. Super knowledgeable especially in his native Campania region. Participants were fascinated by his super- funfacts and he kept us all interested and attentive. He is pleasant, poised, personable, and professional in every manner.

Harrington Park, New Jersey
“Leisure Italy Pompeii Tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2014

During my recent visit to Italy, Giuseppe was my group's personal tour guide for the week. He was very efficient with getting us to each location on time and he provided great knowledge in the various cities we went to such as, Verona, Venice, Bologna, Sienna, Florence, Assisi, Rome, Pompeii, and Naples. What was most impressive about my group's time with Giuseppe was the personal tour of Pompeii that he gave.

Before beginning the tour of Pompeii, Giuseppe briefed my group on the background information of the city to ensure that we all would have a clear understanding of all the sights that we were going to see. During the tour itself, Giuseppe then continued to make the experience worthwhile and interesting. He provided in depth information throughout the entire journey by explaining the various purposes of each structure while pointing out details that one might have missed had they visited on their own. Not only was his knowledge impressive, but he also provided humor that kept my group intrigued the whole time. I highly recommend Giuseppe and Leisure Italy for all those searching for a memorable experience in Italy.

Portland, ME
9 attraction reviews
“Expert Fabrizio Belleni brings Ancient Pompeii to Life--Great Tour!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2014

One of the best and most fascinating tours ever! We arranged a private tour with Fabrizio, who met our mixed group of Italian and English speaking friends. Fabrizio did the tour in both Italian and English, switching languages with ease to bring the ancient ruins to life. The depth of his knowledge and his attentiveness to our individual and group needs--along with his readiness to answer all of our questions about life in Pompeii as well as current restorations--made the tour truly extraordinary! Highly recommend him, sign up online: www.leisure-Italy.com or via email: Fabrizio@leisure-Italy.com. A must visit site and a superb guide!

Manchester, United Kingdom
“Guided tour of Pompei”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2014

Fabbrizio took us on a tour on 19.4.14 from our MSC cruise ship. Despite the cruise company shortening the shore time at the last minute, Fabbrizio calmly re-arranged the time available to maximise our experience. We had the most wonderful tour with lively and very well informed commentary and we learned a great deal. He is a an excellent tour guide with great depth of knowledge, sense of humour and ability to respond effectively to the situation.