This place is fairly good. the rooms are small and private ( we were a group of 8) with private baths. the rooms smelled weird thought - we couldnt figure why. breakfast is meh - a croissant and coffee - they could do better.
There is free wifi though!
Overall this isnt a bad place - for the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In a strategic position in the center of the town in the cleaner and safer district of Mergellina where movida goes on until late in the night. Only two thousand meters far from the metro and train station so you can easily join Pompei ruins excavations, the archaeological area of Ercolano and Oplonti, The Amalfi coast, The Sorrento coast, the wonderful islands of Capri, Ischia and Procida, The Vesuvius and the Natural Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, HostelBookers and Odigeo so you can book your HI Hostel Naples Mergellina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ostello Mergellina Naples
- Ostello Mergellina Hotel Naples