The hotel is near the ferry harbour so if you have an early morning departure it is a good place to stay. Breakfast is excellent. The rooms are simple, small and convenient for a short stay. The Wifi is rather unreliable. The receptionists are excellent. and helpful The lounge is far too small and there didn't appear to be a bar. So it was a bit like staying in a motel. The convenience is everything and if you go to Antonio's for dinner you will have a good time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This hotel, offering 85 airconditioned rooms, is located in the heart of Naples near the historical city centre and the Royal Palace, 5 minutes walk from ferries to Capri, Ischia, Sorrento and Sicily. 150 m from the Expo Napoli Convention Centre locatedinside the Stazione Marittima. Other features include a bar and a meeting room and public outdoor pay parking open from 6am to midnight (alternatives available on request). Guests must leave the car keys at the parking station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Venere, Expedia, Agoda, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, ACCOR, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Mercure Napoli Angioino Centro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Napoli Angioino Centro Hotel Naples
- Mercure Hotel Naples
- Accor Napoli Angioino Centro