The hotel is near the station so very convenient when you come from Rome by train and for excursion to Pompeii and Ercolano. You have sights that are at a walking distance from the hotel if not there is a bus stop for the bus to the old town and other sights (Opera San Carlo, Castle, etc...) It has a good quality-price relationship. The rooms are renovated. Breakfast and wifi is included.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Starhotels Terminus in Naples. We're conveniently located in Piazza Garibaldi, close to the historical centre and just beside the railway station - ideal for travelling around and exploring the city's most important cultural sights.Our romantic hotel is styled with harmonious colours and exudes the warmth and hospitality for which Naples has always been famous. Sit and enjoy drinks in the roof garden and soak up the beautiful views encompassing Vesuvius and the Gulf of Naples. During the spring and summer, you can enjoy the sounds of live piano music too.In all there are 173 traditional rooms and suites, a well-equipped fitness room, new Congress Centre with 10 meeting rooms seating, all bathed in natural light. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Agoda, Odigeo, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Starhotels Terminus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Starhotels Terminus Hotel Naples
- Starhotel Terminus Naples
- Starhotel Terminus Hotel Naples