Don't get me wrong, this was a nice enough hotel, and in its heyday probably deserving of it's 4* rating - but it's very tired and the rooms are really dated (at least they were clean though), and the staff were friendly - ask for their recommendations of where to eat, you'll be glad you did.
The location is very good for true city breakers - right next to the train station from where you can easily travel to Pompei, Herculaneum etc., but it's also currently a building site as they modernise their public transport system and not exactly an evening venue, you'll struggle for local places to eat in the evening.
If you're looking at a longer holiday - don't stay in the city, just visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Starhotels Terminus in Naples. We're conveniently located in Piazza Garibaldi, close to the historical centre and just beside the railway station - ideal for travelling around and exploring the city's most important cultural sights.Our romantic hotel is styled with harmonious colours and exudes the warmth and hospitality for which Naples has always been famous. Sit and enjoy drinks in the roof garden and soak up the beautiful views encompassing Vesuvius and the Gulf of Naples. During the spring and summer, you can enjoy the sounds of live piano music too.In all there are 173 traditional rooms and suites, a well-equipped fitness room, new Congress Centre with 10 meeting rooms seating, all bathed in natural light. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Odigeo, Otel, Agoda, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Starhotels Terminus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Starhotels Terminus Hotel Naples
- Starhotel Terminus Naples
- Starhotel Terminus Hotel Naples