Stayed at the StarHotel Terminus in Naples for one night in May.
Very unwelcoming check in. Our room was not ready when we arrived early afternoon and the man on the front desk was extremely rude and explained nothing about the hotel.
We had a late lunch in the hotel restaurant while we waited for our room. Our waiter was very helpful and explained some of the features and services of the hotel.
Restaurant food was of a good standard.
Our room was on the 4th floor and very spacious. It overlooked the main railway terminal building.
It was very noisy (traffic noise) and as a result we didn't get much sleep.
Although this hotel is opposite the railway terminal and close to town I would not recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Starhotels Terminus in Naples. We're conveniently located in Piazza Garibaldi, close to the historical centre and just beside the railway station - ideal for travelling around and exploring the city's most important cultural sights.Our romantic hotel is styled with harmonious colours and exudes the warmth and hospitality for which Naples has always been famous. Sit and enjoy drinks in the roof garden and soak up the beautiful views encompassing Vesuvius and the Gulf of Naples. During the spring and summer, you can enjoy the sounds of live piano music too.In all there are 173 traditional rooms and suites, a well-equipped fitness room, new Congress Centre with 10 meeting rooms seating, all bathed in natural light. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Starhotels Terminus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Starhotels Terminus Hotel Naples
- Starhotel Terminus Naples
- Starhotel Terminus Hotel Naples