“Really helpful staff” 4 of 5 stars

Via Santa Teresa degli Scalzi 8, 80135 Naples, Italy   |
Ranked #17 of 55 Specialty Lodging in Naples
“Really helpful staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2013

We felt really at home here as staff were very friendly with lots of advice on the area.
When we had a disagreement with someone in our room they were lovely and were more than willing to change our room.
Location is good, close to bars and restaurants.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
  • Polish first
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013 via mobile

Nice stuff, clean rooms but sometimes there's a bad smell in all rooms. We had a private bedroom with bath. We havent had problems with any noises as complained about in other reviews.. In the common room you have the possibility to watch tv.. We didnt use the kitchen because the pots were a bit dirty.. But all summed up we had a great stay in neaples.

• Stayed August 2013
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013

I like this hostel very much, it has friendly staff who will help you any time, the rooms were nice and cleaned every day, the kitchen was average and the breakfast too, but what can you expect for a very cheap prize in the middle of the city centre? Really worth wile!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Dublin, Tipperary, Ireland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2011

Good staff, avareg breakfast.
Cleaner rooms. Good value for your money.
In a dirty and dangerous city this place was a great deal.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with friends
Belo Horizonte, Minas Gerais, Brazil
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2011

I stayed for about one to two weeks and then came back for a couple of days. Since I was traveling by myself It was very important to me how friendly the staff was. They made me feel so confortable, took care of my bags when I needed and I definetly missed then when I left. They became a great memory of Naples to me. The hostel is small but very cozy, I stayed in the 8 bed room and everyone was very nice. I would stay there again !

Kisses and hugs to the staff!

Florence :)

Room Tip: I stay at the 8 bed mixed dorm and it was fine :)
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled solo
Naples, Italy
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2011

This is almost the worst hostel I have ever stayed at. The rooms looked onto a very noisy street - can't complain about that, but the GUESTS in my room were the most unbelievable women I have ever seen. They came in and out and in and out until 4 AM everynight, drunk and cackling, in their high heel shoes, turning the lights on if some one turned them off in their absence and shouting at each other and laghing drunkenly in the middle of the room while the rest of us tried - in vain - to sleep. In a way you could say that it is not the hostel's fault, but when this behaviour continues for a week you would have thought that something would have been said. The last night I changed rooms and finally slept in a coma-like state. The other bizzare thing about this place was that all the staff (except the owner who was at front desk in the morning) seemed only just to have arrived in Naples. They seemed to be guests whom the owner had asked to stay on, but hadn't had time to get to know the city. It was bizzare, I was giving some of them advice on where to go and what to do. In any case i will never ever be back to this dump.

Stayed December 2010, traveled on business

Been to Welcome Inn Hostel? Share your experiences!