Very tasty food, nice presentation, good service, lovely wine. Would definitely recommend.
- amuse-bouche: crunchy bread in a concentrated tomato sauce. Delicious!
- primi: both the spaghetti and fish and the ricotta stuffed ravioli tasted wonderful
- secundi: salmon in yoghurt sauce and catch of the day in "crazy water": again wonderful flavours and cooked just right.
- pre-dessert: three little bon-bons like thingies which we were surprised with before we got our dessert: yummy!
- desserts: the "liqour mousse" from the English menu turned out to be a "liqourice mousse". Combined with peach, believe it or not, it made a wonderful dessert! The cassata ice cream was very nice as well.
- wine: there is no house wine, so we asked for a bottle of not overly expensive white wine to match the food. Result: a very fresh and tasty white wine for a right price (15 Euro).
- service: very attentive
If you own or manage Ristorante Napoli Mia, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.