“Small and cozy.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hosteria Toledo

Hosteria Toledo
Vico Giardinetto, 78, 80132 Naples, Italy (San Ferdinando)
+39 081 421257
Neighborhood: San Ferdinando
Jarvenpaa, Finland
“Small and cozy.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

We sat in the last corner at first floor, felt like having a dinner at friends house! Pasta was great and the waitress very nice!

Visited October 2012

Bellingham, Washington
“Nice restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

We had our first meal in Naples here and enjoyed it. The caprese salad (which we split) was delicious with ripe tomatoes and buffalo mozzarella. My husband loved the eggplant parmesano and I loved the grilled zucchini. Good. Not great, but we enjoyed our meal.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Vienna, Virginia
“A bit disappointed”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

We heard some wonderful compliments about the food from the other guests staying in our hotel, and this was highly recommended by the front desk as well, however this restaurant seemed lackluster at best. The bread was rock hard, my husband's shrimp smelled of VERY strong fish, and my breaded clams had so much bread I felt like I was eating saw dust. I ordered the salmon...I know, NOT the fish to order in italy, however I had already had so much local seafood that I wanted a change. Well it was descent, but not fantastic. The prices were right and the food was so-so. My husband enjoyed his entree very much. Maybe we caught them on a "down" night...

Visited October 2012
Melbourne
“Delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012

I ate here twice enjoying delicious seafood based meals both times. The service was excellent (and friendly) and there's a nice range of desserts too. Highly recommended.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Clifton, New Jersey, USA
“This place is something special”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012

My wife and I asked the concierge at the Renaissance for a recommendation. They sent us here. Tucked away on a side street corner, a charming staff provides superior local fare with a focus on seafood and citrus. The first night I had the calamarata (a ziti on steroids) with baby calamari. It was out of this world. We like the food so much we went back a second night and they topped the first with squash blossom spaghetti. We got a side of the cleanest eggplant pa.rm I have ever had. The house wine was great, even though they have a great selection. 2 entrees and a shared appy with a bottle of wine and water and coffee was less than 30 euro each night. I was given the bill while my wife was given a chilled lemoncello on the house. We went back to the hotel totally satisfied, with just enough room for a gelato from around the corner. If you are in Naples, this place is a must!

• 5 of 5 stars Food