“I'm in love!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #87 of 378 Naples B&B and Inns
Chicago, Illinois
“I'm in love!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2012

If I ever feel like writing a love letter to my favorite cheap rooms, surely I would include L'Attico. The room was an excellent value at 45 euros a night. The airport bus dropped us right next to the hotel and we found the area ideal for transporation connections, including our trip to Pompeii and, when we left, our bus to Matera, all outside the hotel. Piazza Garibaldi is a wild place, but the room was cozy, warm and clean with a comfortable bed and hot shower. There was a refrigerator in the room, and free wifi was provided (I could see the signal but couldn't manage to connect to it, though the hotel staff tried their best to assist.) Luigi and another woman at the desk were friendly and helpful throughout our three night stay.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2011

The place is so near the Napoli Central station and the place is very clean and homie. They offer a really cheap price but the service is awesome. Most hoteliers in Europe do not provide good service especially if the fee is just little, but in this B&B, you will feel like you're at home. Me and my friend stayed here and the owner of the hotel is really friendly and accommodating. He gave us a map that showed the places that we should visit along with the pizza restaurant that he recommended. He even asked about our day and where we went when we got back to the hotel. He was like our grandfather! It was really a good experience at this B&B!

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with friends
Manila, Philippines
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2011

I stayed here for 3 nights and the stay was beyond my expectations! I loved it so so much. The old man at the reception was so kind and generous. The place has the best location as it is beside the train station. Below are lots of restaurants to choose from. You'll never go hungry. More than this, the place is so homey. The room was clean. The bed was comfortable. There was a refrigerator and television. The bathroom was really clean too. I would not have enjoyed my stay if it were not for this hotel. I always think about this place as I had the greatest time. Oh and the old man at the reception is very knowledgable. He helped us what bus to ride and how to get to Capri and the other coasts. He is very very good. This place is highly recommended! i will definitely stay here again if i were to return to naples.

Room Tip: the private room is highly recommended and very affordable
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled with friends
Naples, Italy
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2011

Naples is a wonderful, yet odd place from reasons I’ll write about somewhere else; it is really a must for every tourist willing to see one of the oldest towns in Europe. But if you want a very clean, near the central station and affordable accommodation, come here. It is right besides the Railroad station, the bus from the Airport has also a stop in Piazza Garibaldi and the various attractions of the town are very close, even if you decide to go by foot and to avoid public transportation. The rooms are big enough, exceptionally clean, with wifi, fridge, TV, fan and AC(useful, since with the windows open the noise is infernal…yea, the rooms are at the 8 th floor, but noise in Napoli is everywhere). Every day the towels are changed (not an Italian habit), the bathroom is again provided with soap and shampoo, the rooms are cleaned, etc. We took the room without breakfast, but saw it brought to neighbours: it deserved the 5 euros per 2 persons! The manager knows just a few English words, but is helpful, providing maps on which he clearly writes the main points that have to be visited in Naples. I already planed another visit in the south of Italy and it is at this B&B that I’ll stay. The only minus I see are the surroundings, with a lot of strange people languishing around especially in the evening. But just look down, dress average and keep hidden jewellery and expansive cameras….people outside are not offensive (we were two women and came home after dark…nothing happened!).Keep in mint that you’ll have 3 keys, one for the building, one for the B&B`s door and one for your room…so no problem!

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
Busan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2011

The room is clean, bathroom is clean, sheet is crisp, the reception is kinder and better than any other tourist's information.
The breakfast is awesome.
In the room, I heard some people sang songs all afternoon long on the street; actually I heard it before leaving the room and I still heard when I came back to the hotel in the evening. It lasted a little bit more, but ignorable.
On the street, I was scared by the people; immigrants, and this is not the hotel's fault, except this, this hotel is nice, awesome and great.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with friends

Been to B&B La Residenza Napoli? Share your experiences!