“Best pizza I ever tasted” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #61 of 1,858 Restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: European, Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget
Montreal, Canada
“Best pizza I ever tasted”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013

Being in Napoli, I had to try a Pizza. This place was recommended by the tourist office and didn't disappoint. I took the Margherita and it was the best pizza I ever tasted. Only downside is we waited 45 minuted to have a table (service is very fast when you got it). There was a lot of locals and I believe they call before coming to reserve a spot. At 3.3 euros a huge tasy pizza, you understand why it's so popular. I wouldn't mind paying a little more to get a spot faster. Note that it is Cash only.

Visited September 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
New York City, New York
“Second-best pizza in Naples”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

I think Di Matteo has a slightly better sauce-to-cheese ratio, but the pizza at Sorbillo is almost as good. Service is brusque, as they try to get you in and out quickly once the lines start building outside - but that doesn't matter. And the prices are great - a margherita is 3.30 Euros. Excellent quality ingredients.

• Visited October 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Yum yum yum!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

Sorbillo pizza's are great value for money and they taste so good we left feeling sick from eating way too much.

Went back for seconds a couple of days later.

Los Angeles, California
“It may be the best pizza in the world at the best price ...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

The pizza here is so good that it may be worth traveling to Naples just to have a meal at Sorbillo. My wife and I are from Los Angeles. Many people don't realize that Los Angelenos take their pizza very seriously. If you're ever in LA try Mother Dough in Los Feliz, Bestia in Downtown, Masa's in Silverlake, or Pizzeria Moza on Highland. These places offer world class delicious pizza. I truly didn't think that I could taste a better pizza than the ones offered in my hometown or the other famed pizza places that I had visited in New York, Chicago, SF, and Rome.

Then I had a pizza at Sorbillo that had a variety of mixed toppings including salame, extra cheese, mushrooms, and ham. While it's a common order for the locals, it was an extraordinary pizza tasting experience. This pizza was unlike any other pizza that I had before. I was pleasantly surprised that I was tasting perhaps the best pizza I had ever had.

• Visited September 2013
Zurich, Switzerland
“Excellent pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

One of the best location for pizza that we found in Napoli with Di Matteo and Oliva da Concettina ai 3 Santi.

• Visited September 2013