“our favorite view” 5 of 5 stars

Type: Landmarks/ Points of Interest, Geologic Formations
Activities: Walking
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: The extraordinary and rugged beauty of Capri is signified by these timeless rock formations jutting from the sea.
Miami Beach, Florida
4 attraction reviews
“our favorite view”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

there are many ways to enjoy I Faraglioni, we have 2 favorites for that the boat tour around the island (Captain David Bue sea) and restaurant Il Geranio.

Visited August 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
Italy
18 attraction reviews
“Fantastic Faraglioni.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013

Visited Capri for the day from Sorrento in September 2012. Viewed the I Faraglioni formation from the vantage point on Anacapri.Took a boat trip which not only went around the island and the I Faraglioni, but passed between them! Stunning! Good navigation by the boat crew! If sea conditions allow strongly advise you do the boat trip. A special moment.

Coventry, United Kingdom
247 attraction reviews
“Impressive rock formation”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

We were able to view it from the viewing point which was amazing !!Shame that the sea was so rough to be able to do a boat trip as I imagine it would be even better close up !!

Visited October 2013
Australia
14 attraction reviews
“The view from our room...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

I Faraglioni was the spectacular view from our room at Hotel Luna. We sat on our balcony overlooking this rock formation and the sea. We were fortunate to be able to see it in the different lights of the day, and in the moonlight.

Carversville, Pennsylvania
3 attraction reviews
“View from our room at Hotel Luna”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

The views of I Faraglioni from Hotel Luna are fantastic! The water was too rough during our stay for an island tour, but we did not feel disappointed as I Faraglioni were there to greet us every morning from our balcony.