“The highlight of our vacation!!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #8 of 24 Tours & Activities in Capri
Lexington, South Carolina
“The highlight of our vacation!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2012

Perfection! Rebecca with Capritime Tours was professional and so easy to communicate with. She responded immediately to my emails and advised us on which boat tour would be best for out family. Eduardo, our captain, was wonderful! We didn't even need to book the additional tour guide because he was so generous with his knowledge of the island and it's history. We invited others from our crusie ship to spend the half day with us and they had a fantastic time as well. This was one of the best experiences I have ever had with a tour company (but it doesn't feel like a "company"....Rebecca even met us at the docks before our tour!). I highly recommend Capritime Tours!

Visited June 2012

Boxford, Massachusetts
“Best Day Ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

We booked the boat tour of Capri with the lemoncello demonstration following. This easily was one of the top 10 days of my life. Camillo was our boat captain, and he was so knowledgeable and fun! Rebecca was so lovely to deal with and always responded quickly and covered everything that we needed to know. From the moment we arrived on Capri we felt welcomed and taken care of - we plan on returning as soon as we can! I would HIGHLY recommend this, no trip to Capri could be complete without this.

Visited October 2012
Tampa, Florida
“Loved them!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2012

Camillo (our captain) was FANTASTIC!!! He was so, so great to us. Although the seas were a little rough for me (I wish I could have enjoyed it a little more) my husband said it was the highlight of our trip. Camillo was very knowledgable and we learned a lot from him. He wanted to make sure "we saw it all." I wouldn't know any different but I really feel that he showed and told us everything he possibly could. He didn't want to leave anything out. Thank you so much for making our trip an unforgetable one.

Visited August 2012
Southern Ontario
4 attraction reviews
“CapriTime Tours”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2012

Our large family group visited Cari for only one day. I had booked a 6-hour boat tour with Rebecca at CapriTime Tours. Rebecca always answered my emails promptly and effectively, and the whole thing was easy to bok and pay for.
We were divided onto two boats, and the captains, Carmillo and Paolo, met us prompty at the designated spot on the island. They were both fantastic. Seeing Capri from the water is an interesting way to see the island, and our captains stopped twice to let us swim in the Mediterranean Sea. They also provided lots of interesting tidbits about the hisoty and special attractions of the island. They both spoke good English, and were life-long residents of the island. My entire family agreed that the boat-tour was the highlight of the 2-week long trip.
We are already planning our next trip, and I will definitely be booking with CapriTime again!

Visited July 2012
Connecticut
3 attraction reviews
“Best day for the family”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2012

Our group of ten family members took a half day boat tour on the Lancia and all agreed it was the best day of our 10 day europe vacation. The boat was clean and comfortable, and our boat driver Nado and guide Giovanna were excellent hosts. Nado navigated the boat into the grottos and and gave us time to swim and explore. Giovanna with her nice pleasant disposition, gave us some background about the island and answered our questions with ease. And just when you think touring this beautiful island on this great boat couldn't get any better, the hosts pull out a bottle of wine for the adults to enjoy! The setting was perfect and having this tour arranged as you arrive in Capri is worth every dollar!

Visited July 2012