“You have to take this boat ride in Capri” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Gianni's Boat

Gianni's Boat
Cafe' Augusto via Colombo n.20 | Marina Grande of Capri, 80073 Capri, Island of Capri, Italy
+39 338 1622275
Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Boston
“You have to take this boat ride in Capri”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

My husband and I took the three hour boat ride which was spectacular. We travelled around the entire island stopping to look at important sites along the way. We also took a break and swam in the ocean. Pretty amazing. We swam through the green grotto instead of waiting in a line of boats to see the blue grotto. We had Paulo driving our boat and he was awesome.

Medina, Ohio
4 attraction reviews
“Highlight of our trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013 via mobile

We just returned from our 15 day honeymoon! We traveled the Amalfi Coast, Rome and Santorini, Greece. Our day with Salverio (I think that's right) in Gianni's boat was our fav day!!! Book this and enjoy- perfect in every way! If I could give them 20 stars I would!

Mexico City, Mexico
“The best experience ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

The best way to do capri is with gianni's boat. We were on a huge boat just my husband and I, we bought at the store in the dock, almost next to cafe augusto, a panini with fresh mozzarella, proschiutto crudo and pomodoro, amazing! we also bought a bottle of wine and some beers and then took off.

Take the half day tour, it's so worth it! you will get to swim in the beautiful Mediterranean, explore the island and learn a lot of fun details. We were with Paolo, Gianni's brother, a great tour guide an person! In the experience we've had in the Amalfi coast this is the best one yet!!

Cambridge, United Kingdom
“A must do experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2013

We booked the day before as we read the great reviews and were not disappointed! Though initially a little slow to get back to us all was arranged for a 3 hour tour the following afternoon. We had Enrique who was an excellent host, charming and knowledgeable! He gave us a fantastic afternoon telling us of the history of Capri whilst taking us around the island. He took us to all the grotto's and found a great cove to have a swim in! We had towels and drinks provided and of course the superb homemade limoncello to finish what was a superb day out. Cafe Augusto is really easy to find ( right in the middle of all the cafe's) and a good place to have a quick lunch before the trip. Though not what I would consider cheap, I do not begrudge the cost as both my wife and I had a superb time and as already said, Enrique was fab! It was great to have our own boat with a large padded sun bed vs. the packed larger tourist boats! We felt like celebrities for the afternoon!!! Do it!!!

Washington DC, District of Columbia
7 attraction reviews
“nice tour”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

They were able to accommodate my last minute request for a Capri island boat tour, which was very much appreciated. But I read from other's reviews that they provided towels, which they did not have on my boat, so we were unable to enjoy a swim in the water during our boat tour. Also, there was no offer of lemon cello or sunscreen but we did not care about that. Other than the lack of towels, the tour was a good experience with a private boat for two tourist. Can't remember the boat driver's name. We met Gianni before the tour and he was very kind.