“Best restaurant in Capri!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #24 of 110 Restaurants in Capri
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Martha's Vineyard, Massachusetts
“Best restaurant in Capri!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2014

We had an outstanding experience at Michel'angelo in Capri. Our waiter Fabrizio and the manager JohnLucca were exceptional. The food was fresh and delicious and the atmosphere was great. We got to choose the Italian music and danced with instruments around the restaurant. they treated us like family, which made our time in Capri that much more enjoyable. We had a great night there and would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone who is looking for great food and a good time!

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

• Chinese (Traditional) first
East longmeadow
“A must try in Capri!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

From the start we were greeted with a humble personality that reminded me of home. The waiter, Fabrizio was absolutely amazing and offered a quality of service that beats any high end place on the island. The manager, Gianlucca was very gracious and enjoyable. They allowed us to choose the music and create an un-matched atmosphere rarely found in Capri. You must try this place! The food was authentic and real...just like the staff. Loved it and will return on my next visit. Grazie mile Gianlucca e fabrizio!!

Torino
“Could be much better”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

The menu did not have many options, there was just one waiter and when I asked for a clean fish, the fish had bones. The food was ok, but i do not think this is one of the best restaurants in capri.

Visited July 2014
Bristol, United Kingdom
“Best meal in Italy... By far”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014

We stumbled across this place on our last night in Capri and had a fabulous night. The food was amazing (see my photo of the mixed starter), the atmosphere was fantastic, the waiter was the most cheerful and friendly waiter ever and the price was right! Very highly recommended.

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
New York City, New York
“Great, friendly, fun service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2014

I had an unexpected but very cool meal here last night. I was pondering different restaurants in the area, but the waiter here was so friendly I felt like I had to stay! The chef actually wandered out into the garden to pick basil for a salad I ordered - can't get more fresh than that - and seemed to really care that I enjoyed the meal. I recommend this restaurant for uber-friendly service and a wonderful, relaxed meal in Capri.

• Visited July 2014