This hotel was amazing, out of the way, in between 2 Piazzas. We were there around New Years Eve. The atmosphere and celebrations were in full gear leading up to New Years Eve, on NYE and after.
The staff at hotel were very friendly, helpful with some excellent recommendations about the surrounding area.
There was a gentleman Victor who looked after the Breakfast dining area solo. He told us that during the busy summer period there was 2 of them working the floor. Victor was great, he would greet you and ask each guest what hot beverage they would like. He was a nice man always with a story to tell and enjoyed a chat, it was good as it gave me a chance to polish up on my Italian.
We had a fantastic day trip to the Amalfi Coast, lunch at Ravello. A day trip to Capri and day trip to Pompeii.
All in All The Hotel Palazzo Guardati is a fantastic hotel and would recommend it to all my family & friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Palazzo Guardati, well-known 4 stars hotel, is located in the historical center of the vivacious Sorrento town, among the more suggestive places of Naples Gulf.Located not far from the sea and absorbed in the characteristic historical center,full of small shops and workshops of the typical Sorrento craftsmanship, it gives to its guests the possibility to live fully the magic Sorrento atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Venere, Booking.com, Priceline and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Hotel Palazzo Guardati reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palazzo Guardati Sorrento
- Palazzo Guardati Hotel Sorrento