“You can buy limoncello to be shipped home!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #32 of 82 things to do in Sorrento
Delmar, New York
11 attraction reviews
“You can buy limoncello to be shipped home!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2013

We were in Sorrento for a short time but were lucky enough to find this little store - it had exactly what we wanted - LOTS of delicious limoncello, and we wanted to be able to ship some home as we were on a cruise and then had a long flight home from Barcelona and couldn't carry away as much as we wanted! So we had a case shipped home. Perfectly delivered only about a week after we returned from the cruise. Very well packaged. All of the candies they sell there are amazing too.

Visited October 2013

Toronto, Ontario, Canada
42 attraction reviews
“GREAT CANDY!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013

Unlike the other reviews, we did not stop here for the limoncello, as we didn't want to carry it home. What we did try and buy were their lemon covered almonds, and their vodka filled melon candy. The lemon almonds were incredible. I've tried to find them at home, but have not been able to. Only wish I'd bought more.

We did not have any problems with service. We were there twice, and did not buy until the second trip.

Visited September 2013
Bloomington, IN
23 attraction reviews
“A must stop in Sorrento”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

If you like limoncello, then you must stop here. They have a wide and varied selection of limoncello products. When we were there, the owners were offering samples of chocolate covered limoncello that were so fabulous we bought quite a bit for friends and family. We cannot find these in the states and my family and friends are badgering me to help them find more! Super friendly staff and interesting mix of items on display. You will not be disappointed.

Visited January 2013
London, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
“Only served if you spend enough”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2013

Thought I would go and see and buy some the Lemoncello and they had some great gifts. I was surprised when I went to the counter and an older gentleman who is the owner once he identified himself refused me service until I spent more. I was buy 2 bottles at the time but I was not spending enough and told I needed to spend more to be served. Soured a what was a good memory.

Visited September 2013
New Jersey
8 attraction reviews
“More than just a Limoncello factory”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

Sought out this store because it was recommended by a tour book. We loved it! Not only can you buy Limoncello as the bright yellow liquor, but also in a variety of other ways such as limoncello creme (not as potent), orange, mango, etc. All who entered were given samples of any flavor we wanted along with the many other items for sale - chocolate candies with limoncello filling, etc. The main town of Sorrento has many amazing shops (cameos, leather) - this one is not to be missed!

Visited July 2013