“Best ice cream in Napoli region” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Ice Cream
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Late Night
Portsmouth
“Best ice cream in Napoli region”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

Five of us went here on our last day in Sorrento and this was ice cream to die for. I recommend the orange and vanilla and can only describe it as the best I've ever tasted, anywhere in the world. My wife is a real coffee lover and said that the Kilamanjaro Coffee ice cream was incredible. I know for a fact that my brother in law will also be writing his own account here too.We went in there twice and walked out the first time when the lady behind the counter seemed very curt. However the TripAdvisor rating was so good, we perservered and second time a man served us who was superb. We were won over. Seriously, you have got to go here if in Sorrento.

• Turkish first
Melbourne, Australia
“Best gelati we found after extensive trialling over 7 weeks!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

This place has the best gelato we have ever tasted....hands down. The place has great ambience and the owner is really helpful if you cannot decide what flavor to pick. And believe me it is hard to decide because they have so many flavors and they are creating new ones regularly but always seasonally. We went with our own choice the first night and then the owner's recommendation the second night - dark chocolate and cinnamon for one and ricotta, walnut and honey with milk chocolate for the other. Perfect consistency and texture and the taste defies all praise. Definitely a place that should not be missed.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Good gelato with worst service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2013

I think taste and service are both important to create experience. Perhaps it is one of the best gelato but the service from owner is very unfriendly. You feel that you are not treated well, so that at the end good taste doesn't matter. You feel aweful.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
london
“Couldn't resist making repeat visits!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013

Great quality ice cream - hazelnut and coconut were my favourite flavours!
High quality and they also had some unusual flavours (that i was not adventurous to try).
Ended up going there every day for my two scoops... which accounted to 20 scoops in total between hubby and I! That has got to be an indication of how tasty it was!

Visited September 2013
S
“Best gelato”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013

We are in Italy for 2 weeks and attempting to have gelato daily, it's only day 5 but I don't think Raki will be topped! By far the best gelato I've ever had, and nice looking shop too. Highly highly recommend

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere