We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at this lovely hotel. The views from the terrace are spectacular of the harbour and Mount Vesuvius. We especially liked having dinner on the terrace each night and watching the sun set. This hotel is centrally located only a few minutes walk from Piazza Tasso but you can escape the hustle and bustle of the centre of Sorrento and really relax by the beautiful swimming pool. Even on busy days at the pool there were plenty of sunbeds and it was possible to find a shady spot as the weather was extremely hot. The other advantage is that you can also swim in the sea as the hotel has its own bathing platform. We travelled with our 14 year old daughter and were delighted with such a spacious bedroom with entrance hall and large bathroom too. Plenty of room to hang up all your holiday clothes and also lots of good quality hangers too. We really appreciated the air conditioning in the room and although our room faced the side of the hotel and the road we weren't at all disturbed by any noise. Breakfast buffet was excellent with plenty of choice and the menu at dinner was different each night of our 11 night stay. Whilst we were there it was the Italian holiday of 'Ferragosto' and the hotel did a gala dinner with entertainment which was worthy of 5*. All staff at the hotel are very attentive to their customers' needs. Thanks go especially to Pepe and Luigi in the dining room who worked extremely hard to make our stay so enjoyable. If you are looking for a hotel that is full of Italian character then you won't be disappointed .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We cannot forget the cozy and inviting appeal of our structure and Sorrento Atmosphere without jeopardizing the needs of our guests. This 4-star hotel is located in the Historical Area of Sorrento, immersed in the vivid colors and aromas of the Land of Sirens, where tranquillity and splendid views to the sea are part of the privileges. Our refined dining rooms, of classical style, allow you to taste delicious Mediterranean and International Cuisines innovated by the hands of our Executive Chef with freshness and detailed preparation, yet with a wide variety of local and international wines to add the final personal touch to a perfect meal.The Venus Bar and the hotel public areas such as the inviting lounges, the reading room, the main lounge and the gardens offer a hospitable atmosphere remarkably untouched from the old times. From the ample terrace nestled overlooking the Gulf of Naples, you may dazzle yourself with the views of the Vesuvius. The Grand Hotel Europa Palace carries a superb panorama of the Sorrentine Peninsula within a restyled classic and mediterranean style with a touch of love and care in every detail. Among all amenities, we can highlight our private beach facilities and panoramic swimming pool, reached through a lift on the volcanic tuff rocks. Reserved and intimate ambience where relax and comfort are the main attractions. The Grand Hotel Europa Palace is the ideal venue for events, cerimonies, gala banquets, cocktail parties, courses and congresses, or private functions.Grand Hotel Europa Palace: Exquisite Hospitality in the heart of Sorrento ! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Venere, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Europa Palace Grand Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Europa Palace Grand Sorrento
- Hotel Europa Palace Grand