Clean comfortable rooms, nice location and excellent breakfast. Loved the classic elegance of this hotel which is very well maintained.
However, I have to say the highlight would be the view from this hotel. It is perched upon a cliff and you get the classic postcard Sorrento view from pretty much every location in the hotel (the pool, the lounge, our room etc).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A prestigious 4 Star Superior Rating Hotel built on the lines of the typical Mediterranean architecture, positioned on the rocky mountain dominating the town of Sorrento and the enchanting Gulf of Naples. A striking and imposing hall, wonderfully designed into the rock cavern ambience, is connected with the fifth floor of the Hotel, thanks to two fast elevators. Guests will be welcomed by a selected and highly professional staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline and Orbitz so you can book your Grand Hotel Capodimonte reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hotel Sorrento
- Sorrento Capodimonte
- Hotel Capodimonte Sorrento
- Capodimonte Hotel Sorrento
- Grand Hotel Capodimonte Sorrento