A great hotel, we had aroom overlooking the sea and Sorrento.
The views were great, the staff were the best I've ever experienced ( and I've travelled the world staying in hotels). The food and entertainment also great.
On the downside could do with tea/coffee facilities in the room but hey that's a tiny thing in an otherwise wonderful place.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hotel Sorrento
- Hotel Capodimonte
- Sorrento Capodimonte
- Hotel Capodimonte Sorrento
- Capodimonte Hotel Sorrento
- Grand Hotel Capodimonte Sorrento
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A prestigious 4 Star Superior Rating Hotel built on the lines of the typical Mediterranean architecture, positioned on the rocky mountain dominating the town of Sorrento and the enchanting Gulf of Naples. A striking and imposing hall, wonderfully designed into the rock cavern ambiance, is connected with the fifth floor of the Hotel, thanks to two fast elevators. Guests will be welcomed by a selected and highly professional staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Venere, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, Otel and Orbitz so you can book your Grand Hotel Capodimonte reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.