If Sorrento is on your travel list to "check a box", then perhaps you'd be happier elsewhere, but if you want to experience the magic that makes people want to return to Sorrento again and again: the incredible views, the kind and wonderful people, the fantastic food and a special place to enjoy it all in peace away from the buses full of tourists, then choose Villa Oriana.
We've stayed here five times and would never stay anywhere else in Sorrento. The lovely staff and wonderful owners take every care to make your stay enjoyable. Villa Oriana is a special experience.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Oriana Relais Hotel Sorrento
- Villa Oriana Relais Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An elegant and essential accommodation, refined and with all the comfort and welcoming of an exclusive retreat. Villa Oriana Relais is located in Sorrento, only 5 minutes by car from Tasso Square, the main square of the town and has a breathtaking view of the bay of Naples.The d’Esposito family, has managed this wonderful Relais with passion for years, welcomes the guests like friends. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Venere, HostelBookers, EasyToBook, Olotels, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz and Tingo so you can book your Villa Oriana Relais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.