I stayed at this great hotel with my sister and brother-in-law for the 5th time for a fortnight in July. They had a room with a sea view and l had a room overlooking the beautiful garden. The room was kept spotless by the very cheerful chambermaid. Nothing is too much trouble for the staff who go out of their way to help make your holiday enjoyable. During our last 4 holidays we didn't have a drink at the hotel in the evening as the barman made guests feel as though they were a nuisance, so we were delighted to find two very friendly young waiters instead this year. What a difference it made. They were so welcoming and friendly and we spent several evenings at the hotel after we had had a stroll into the town. All in all, a wonderful, memorable holiday and looking forward to returning next year.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Conca Park
- Conca Park Hotel Sorrento
- Hotel Conca Park Sorrento
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just five minutes' walk from the historic centre of Sorrento, Hotel Conca Park is ideal for a relaxing stay on the Sorrento Peninsula. The Hotel is close to bus stops and the train station, and so the most beautiful places in Campania can be reached in an hour at most. Pompeii, Herculaneum, Capri, Amalfi and Positano really are close, and we can organise private guided tours to ensure that your stay on the wonderful Sorrento Peninsula is truly unforgettable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Otel, Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Conca Park Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.