Hotel is very clean and has beautiful views overlooking Sorrento Harbour and Mount Vesuvius.
Food is wholesome but lacks imagination.
Waiter (all Men) service cannot be faulted.
I have three main complaints.
1. The hot breakfast food was allowed to cool because the tureen lid was not kept shut when not being used.
2. Bedroom doors are constantly being slammed by early morning risers.
No relaxation if you choose to lie in.
3. No tea or coffee facilites provided in rooms.
Excellent half-hourly shuttle service (free) to and from the town.
Walking up and down to the town is not recommended.
Overall reception was very welcoming.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Aminta occupies a commanding position overlooking the Gulf of Naples with breathtaking views, just 3.5 Km from the centre of Sorrento to which it offers a courtesy bus service. Complimentary breakfast, free Wi-Fi and free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Venere, Despegar.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Grand Hotel Aminta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hotel Sorrento
- Hotel Aminta