“A great day with Angelo.” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #45 of 106 Tours & Activities in Sorrento
More attraction details
Owner description: All the excursions are made as you wish, you can visit several places. During the tour you can combine with Pompeii, Herculaneum ,Vesuvius, Sorrento, Positano, Amalfi, Ravello or you can spend all day between Sorrento and Amalfi coast. During the route I will make you visit the most beautiful places in the area, thanks to my English very fluid I will tell you the history of what you see. The pick up from the cruise ship is between 8 to 9 am as you requested and the return to the ship is after 8 or 9 hours tour depends on what time the ship departs from the harbor.I can provide tours for small and big groups.
Charleston, SC
“A great day with Angelo.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

I was anticipating a fun day cruising the Amalfi Coast, and was not disappointed. Angelo knew all the best locations for getting wonderful photos and was able to provide much information about the area. Angelo really went out of his way to make sure our day was perfect, and did so with thoughtfulness and patience. I always had to get JUST ONE MORE SHOT!

Thanks Angelo!

Visited September 2013
Umberto I, General Manager at Italydriver, responded to this review, January 14, 2014
you have been very kind to write this wonderful review

angelo & umberto

• Hebrew first
21 attraction reviews
“Excellent Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

Because of the excellent reviews I saw on Trip Advisor, I contacted Umberto before our trip to Italy to arrange transportation from Naples airport to our hotel in Sorrento and also to provide a tour for us the next day of the Amalfi Coast. Our driver, Tony, was waiting for us at the airport and was an excellent driver. He spoke very good English and gave us some good information on our way to Sorrento. Umberto even called Tony's phone and wanted to speak to me to make sure everything was OK. The next day, Angelo, another driver picked us up promptly at our hotel for our Amalfi coast tour. He was an excellent driver and gave us a nice, scenic tour. He was also very knowledgeable, personable and we enjoyed our time with him. I would certainly recommend Italy Driver and definitely use their service again. It was reassuring, after a long flight to a foreign country, to have this dependable, quality service.

Visited September 2013
has been our pleasure to be with you thanks so much for your time to write this wonderful reviw

grazie
Richmond Hill, Canada
“Amalfi Coast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

Umberto was an excellent addition to our trip in the Amalfi Coast. He provided us with some terrific recommendations for attractions that we had not previously considered, some fantastic restaurants which had great food and wine! His knowledge of the coast and his expertise in English were really appreciated. He entertained us with some very lively Italian songs on the long drives. We would highly recommend Umberto for your Italian drives!
Che La La
Bill and Jan
Toronto, Canada

Visited September 2013
thank you for writing this great review has been our pleasure to be with you

wish you all the best
umberto
Rowayton, Connecticut, United States
“Umberto - Fantastico”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013

We can highly recommend Umberto for an Amalfi coast vacation. He was prompt, honest, full of good suggestions and a great story teller and singalong leader. Herculaneum was not on our agenda when we arrived, but he recommended it and arranged a wonderful guide. It was one of the highlights of the trip, especially when followed by an amazing (and very reasonably priced) lunch at the Cantina del Vesuvio winery.

Steve & Sil Mannik - Connecticut, USA

Visited September 2013
thank you for writing this great review hope to see you soon to show you more and more of this fantastic area

Toronto, Canada
“First Class Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

I contacted Umberto the night before docking at Naples to escorted transportation to visit the Amalfi Coast and Sorrento.

All I can say is that he delivered beyond our expectations from service, quality, promptness and the quality of the driver/guide

We were very happy and would recommend and use his services again without hesitation.

Minaz

Visited August 2013
thank you for writing this great review hope to see you soon