“Reliable transfer service” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #60 of 118 Activities in Sorrento
More attraction details
Owner description: We operate for the most in tourism and in particular we provide car, van or limousine rental service with private driver for private transfers, guided excursions, wine tours, Weddings and more...
London
“Reliable transfer service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2012

Used Eurolimos for many transfers for the week of our wedding. They were reliable, courteous and competitively priced.

Cardiff
5 attraction reviews
“Really good experience/service, a little expensive but in line with others”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2012

We used Eurolimo for a 6 hour trip from Sorrento to visit Positano, Amalfi, Le Scala and Ravello. My husband and I dont really like organised tours so it was great that we had a private tour which is much more our sort of thing. We had a really, really good trip. Booking via email was easy, our guide was on time, helpful and corteous, the car was very clean and the air con very welcome!

The trip worked well and we really enjoyed it...the downside was the price. I was half and half whether to score this a three out of five because while we enjoyed it so much, it was very expensive. I did a bit of research before I booked and there were some companys that were considerably more expensive that Eurolimo and one that was cheaper ( Ihad already booked with them and the difference was only ten euro). We also had to refer to our email at the end of trip as we were going to be charged more than agree. So they were great on service, I guess its just personal choice if the price is a good going rate for a day trip for two people...

Chester, United Kingdom
“Excellent Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2012

Arrived on time to pick us up from Hotel.
Clean large airconditioned car with loads of room to relax on our journey back to the airport.
Friendly driver.

Manchester, United Kingdom
“Very efficient service for our wedding”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2012

We used this company for our guest transport for our wedding in June 2012. I booked this directly by contacting the company via email before we travelled to Italy. Nello, the contact I liaised with was more than helpful and quick at responding to my emails- plus used perfect English. On the day itself everything went according to plan. I would happily recommend this company and also note that they are very reasonably priced! Thanks again Nello and Eurolimo. Holly.

Montreal, Canada
“Best Driver.....RENO!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2012

We arrived at the Airport in Rome after a long day of travel. As we left the baggage area we saw a long line of drivers holding signs with their next clients names on them. As I scanned down the line I noticed every driver had one thing in common, they looked dishevelled. Except for one of them. Fortunately, that one exception turned out to be our driver. His name is RENO. It was our lucky day. Reno made our drive from Rome to Positano one of the best parts of our trip to Amalfi.
He was a very skilled driver and a great travel guide. We were, so, impressed that we hired Reno to drive us to Pompeii and also had him pick us up for our return to Rome.
We want to thank both Peter and RENO for their great service. Thank you for helping make our trip to Italy, fabulous!!!
Best regards,

Phillip, Lina, Sharon, & Steve.
(Montreal, Canada)