My husband and I spent three nights during our Spring Break trip to the Amalfi coast. Our first stop was Sorrento. The hotel is not the most conveniently located (15 minutes from the hustle and bustle), but that is the only downfall of this fantastic hotel. We had a lovely room, with a view of Mt. Vesuvius and the sea.
The staff is what sets this hotel apart from others. I had a lost baggage issue and Mauro (front desk staff) went far above and beyond what I would have expected.
The bar is good (again with great staff) and we spend a couple of cozy evenings there.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Sorrento Palace Hotel
- Hilton Sorrento Palace Hotel Sorrento
- Hilton International Sorrento
- Sorrento Palace
- Hilton Sorrento
- Sorrento Hilton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Sorrento Palace combines contemporary design with Mediterranean warmth, with a beautiful panorama over the bay of Naples. Executive rooms and suites, restaurants, six connecting outdoor pools and one indoor pool, tennis court and fitness room are all at your disposal. Our Kids Club, open from June to September, welcomes children from 3 to 12 years old and allows parents to enjoy a little peace and quiet around the swimming pool and in the Sorrento Lounge and Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hilton EMEA, Venere, Priceline, Tingo, Agoda, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Hotels.com so you can book your Hilton Sorrento Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.