“Tour of Positano and Sorrento” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #15 of 105 Tours & Activities in Sorrento
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: My name is Giuseppe De Toro and I have been in the tourism industry for many years; my experience today allows me to offer you a top quality service. English speaking driver.I have an excellent knowledge of my local area ­ the Amalfi Coast, Sorrento Peninsula, the Royal Palace of Caserta, Naples and Cassino.I like to think of myself as a modern-day Cicero and will be happy to introduce you to the beauty of this area, its panoramas and its flavours.
ST louis
15 attraction reviews
“Tour of Positano and Sorrento”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

Our tour was lead by Giusseppe from Sorrentotopcar and it was outstanding. He knew where to stop for the best photos, where to take us to see art work when we requested it and was extremely knowlegable about the entire area. Julia was easy to work with in getting the tour set up. I can't recommend them more highly and would use them again in a second.

Visited May 2013

New York City, New York
“Great Day!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

A friend and I booked Top Car for our train/airport transfers to and from Naples/Sorrento on the recommendation of some colleagues. We also decided to arrange an Amalfi Coast tour. On the way to Sorrento, Julia gave us great tips on the area and offered lots of insight without being overly chatty or intrusive. She seemed to sense what info we would find helpful. As for the tour - it was easily one of the best days of our entire trip. Giuseppe is hilarious but also knowledgeable and an excellent driver. Highly recommend this service!

Visited May 2013
Holzkirchen, Germany
“Day Tour Sorrento-Amalfi Coast-Pompeii”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

My wife Luise and I made a day tour with Julia from the harbour in Napoli to Sorrento, the Amalfi Coast and Pompeii. Julia was an excellent tour guide. She explained to us in german a lot of this wonderful landscape and the history of this Region. We enjoyed the trip in a comfortabe, modern Mercedes Viano.
In one sentence: it was a beautiful day and we can absolutely recommend this Company!!!
Also on this way, we want to say a special Thanks to Julia for this wonderful day!
Günther Pichler

Visited April 2013
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Great Service - Guiseppi was great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

Juila speaks fluent english, Guiseppi is very knowledgable. Our flight was delayed by few hours and he waited patiently. We used him for Airport transferfrom Naples to Sorrento , Amalfi Coast tour (full day) and transfer back from Sorrento to Naples. He was always punctual. Clean cars. Reasonable prices.

Visited April 2013
Boston, Massachusetts
“Highly recommend this tour company”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

Julia and Giuseppe run a very professional and friendly tour company. We got a recommendation from a friend and reached out to them just a few days before our trip. They were responsive and professional. With our travel schedule, email was the only way to coordinate and we felt very fortunate to have connected with them. They helped us see everything that we wanted to take in on the Amalfi coast in a very short time.

We stayed in Naples for 2 nights and wanted to see a few specific places. Giuseppe drove us to Amalfi, Ravello and Pompeii. He also set up a guide for us in Pompeii. Hi English was excellent. And his slight accent was very charming. He knew where he was going and the perfect places to stop and take in the gorgeous views. We were so very glad that Giuseppe was driving because the roads are narrow and windy. If we had driven, it would have been a very stressful ride.

Giuseppe and Julia, thanks again for helping to make our time on the Amalfi coast so nice.

Visited March 2013