We have just returned from staying at the Sorrento apartments had a fantastic 5 night stay the apartments are in a great location central to railway station,shops local restaurants.
After reading previous reports i wasnt expecting to much as some off the feedback was a little negative regarding cleaning , we found this not to be the case has our apartment was cleaned everyday .
We enjoyed sitting on our little balcony people watching & feeling we experianced a real view of Italian culture we know that Sorrento is based around tourism but we felt we had a loverview of typical Italian culture the family that own the apartments was very friendly & gave us information regarding shops, transport, thank you Merco & Sarah for being so helpfull.
We will return to the apartments on our next stay we much rather would stay at a small characterfull accomadation that the sterile enviroment of hotels & mass tourism .
Karen & Stewart Tittley ,walsall UK
- Also Known As:
- Sorrento Apartments Hotel Sorrento
- Sorrento Apartments Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sorrento Apartments is a residence complex strategically located in Sorrento historical centre just at one hundred meters far from sea; within minutes You can gather to walk the ancient path of orthogonal streets of Roman origin and get carried by the charm of history: passing through the neogothic Cathedral dated fifteenth century to the Arabic San Francesco cloister until the central Piazza Tasso, an important citizen meeting point. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Venere, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, EasyToBook, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Sorrento Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.