“Magical - A Perfect Day” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #4 of 216 Restaurants in Sorrento
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Doing business, Families with children, Scenic view, Local cuisine, Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Dessert, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Skipton, United Kingdom
“Magical - A Perfect Day”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

Don Pedro organised my daughter's wedding in Sorrento on 21st August - I have to say it was the most magical and unforgettable wedding I have ever attended.

Everything from start to finish was perfect, so many special touches. I cannot praise don Pedro and his family enough for the total and absolute passion and dedication they put into making this day and absolutely special and unforgettable experience - they are amazing people. Thank you Don Pedro!

The food was excellent, venue lovely, views fantastic, beautiful flowers, service and attention to detail second to none and the mandolin and accordion players added a special something too - well worth having! The whole day was literally magical!!!

If you are thinking of an Italian wedding - look no further than Don Pedro - you could not put yourself into better hands.

kent
“Bellisimo, great family, food, atmosphere!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

Had our wedding reception with don pedro and his family on 22nd August. Can honestly say, it was better than I could have ever imagined. Don pedro and his family made us feel so very special, from meeting them last year and booking the wedding right up until the time they called the taxis, nothing is 2 much trouble. Food was amazing, everyone commented how good a time they had and how wonderful it was. Do grazi don pedro and family, Alessandra who Is the wedding planner under book of dreams was great and also added the personal touch, which I feel we wouldn't have got with the big tour operators.x

Skipton, United Kingdom
“Mr & Mrs Ramseys Wedding Day”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013

I attended one of the best weddings I have ever been to! I remember Don saying to me "This is not only my business but it is from the heart" It certainly was from the heart Don, From the very beginning of the day to the very end, you showied careful attention to every detail. Your family greeted us with the most delicious canapies and thoughout the day they were most attentive. Then food was second to none, and my glass was never empty!

I do hope that many prospective customers read my review as if they are in any doubt about asking you to organise their wedding, they need not be, I only wish that I could get married again, it would most certainly be organised by you.

Many thanks Don and your family for a memorable and joyful day.

York, United Kingdom
“Mr & Mrs Wray's Perfect Wedding Day!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

I would like to thank Don Pedro, Tony and their family for giving me & my new husband the most amazing and unforgettable wedding reception in Sorrento on 6th August 2013! All of our guests commented throughout the day and continue to now that we are back in England that it wont ever be topped!

The whole experience from my first contact with the family over 2 years ago via e-mail through to saying goodbye after meeting Tony for a couple of farewell beers on our last night in Sorrento has been great.

I cannot recommend Don Pedro enough, they go above and beyond to make sure you have the best wedding day - nothing is too much trouble for them and they deliver what they promise. They helped us organise minibuses from the ceremony to the reception venue, sorted all the flower arrangements, made an amazing wedding cake, Offered ideas for wedding favours and allowed us to create and play our own music playlist to party into the early hours! not to mention the menu which included delicious homegrown foods/homemade wines by the Don Pedro family. The Prosecco went down a treat too!

On our second day in Sorrento Tony kindly offered to pick us up from our hotel and took us to see Ristorante Don Pedro which is currently under re-construction (as we had visited 8 months previously to see the venues)and then went onto to see the alternative/new venue Castore which we fell in love with straight away. Here we were greeted by the family, sat down and discussed the particulars of the day whilst enjoying a couple of glasses of Prosecco.

The venue is split into 3 sections allowing the guests to move between them freely as the day/evening progressed depending on if they wanted to dance or go onto the balcony and enjoy the views. VIEWS!!! , one side you have a great view of Sorrento,Mount Vesuvius and the Bay of Naples and on the other Capri (at sunset is breathtaking), both views really are stunning and you will find yourself standing there and staring out for a long time.

Tony got my vision for the day perfectly, all my table decorations were set out just how I wanted them, after months of planning it was great to see it come alive. Don Pedro has a few tricks up his sleeves which will not disappoint, I won’t ruin the surprises but they are such nice little touches to the day and made us feel extra special. We are so glad we chose to get married in Sorrento and we’re so happy we came across Don Pedro and selected them for our wedding reception - truly, amazing, fantastic experience. I honestly can’t say enough how good our day was.

Doncaster, United Kingdom
“The Don of Sorrento”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

Went to a wedding reception up the hills surrounding Sorrento at Don Pedro's. Fantastic views, great entertainment, well stocked bar, cracking food, but the best part had to be the host; always checking everyone was OK & in the centre of all the action.

• Visited September 2012