“BB in Amalfi” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #22 of 36 Amalfi B&B and Inns
Stuttgart
“BB in Amalfi”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

This small pansion is perfectly located in Amalfi port with a view over sea. This is romantic but
also quite noisy place in the night. The main city attractions are in 10 minutes. The main place
worse to visit is Rovello, ca. 1o km in mountains, easy to reach by a regular bus. it is famous by
a musical festival and breath-taking view over the bay.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 stars

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

Just spent an unforgettable week-end in Amalfi in a clean, comfortable room, perfectly located with a breathtaking view over the sea...
very friendly service and all of this made the magic happen.
It was just perfect!
We will surely go back again.
Thank you for making this possible.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Cairns, Australia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Booked this hotel after seeing good reviews on here, and the photos looked nice. Aside from the lovely staff at check in everything went down hill from there. Our room was dirty and the furnishings very dated. Bedspreads were dirty. Room/bathroom had a bad smell. The room was located in the piazza which was a central location but VERY noisy with music etc continuing until 0400 & then starting again at 0600 with restaurant owners setting up. It was impossible to sleep as the window had to be open due to no aircon. Wifi could only be accessed while standing near the window, and even then dropped out so often it was almost unusable. Towels in bathroom were size a little bigger than hand towels, towels changed on 3rd morning of our 4 night stay.
Looking again at the photos of other travellers and views I would say we had been put in a completely different hotel (have uploaded a pic from our window).... Def no balcony or ocean view in sight. A VERY disappointing stay! Would not stay again!
One positive- breakfast was nice in beach side restaurant.
Tip- if you book this place I guess make sure the place they are putting you is the location mentioned above- not where we were.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
    • 2 of 5 stars
1 Thank nicole p
Brisbane, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

Stayed for 5 nights in Amalfi and found our apartment to be in a fantastic location with wonderful views. James was very happy to assist with booking tours, transport advice and restaurant recommendations. Even met us at the bus stop! We thoroughly enjoyed our stay in Amalfi and will definitely return some day...

Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Jason L
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

Stayed there last week of June for a friend's wedding and had a wonderful time. My room was clean and simple with a small fridge. The management was very friendly and arranged for a car to pick me up from the Naples airport at a very competitive rate. And when I arrived, they met me at gate and there was someone there to help take my luggage up the steps to my room. Rooms are no frill but at this price, I can't complain. The only reason I did not give it 5 stars is because the mattress was too hard to my liking.

The building is centrally located, easy access to bus and ferries, taxi station. James at the office is always available to suggest restaurants and tips to get around the area, places to visit etc. He helped me figure out how to get to Naples via Ferry and then train, which saved me 80 euros and a harrowing ride on those windy roads!

Room Tip: Room 1 has good wifi.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank BakaryGirl
Ireland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

Amalfi James (Camere con Vista) catered to all our needs giving us good advice on where to eat and what to see. We spent 7 days visiting Positano, Ravello, Grotto, etc and eating great food. Our accomodation overlooked the harbour and was extremely clean and comfortable. The price was very reasonable and we will definitely be going there again. Four happy Irish people!

Room Tip: Overlook the sea for great views.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank J L
Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

What can I say?
Travelling to the Amalfi coast was somewhat scary because of the narrow roads on the coastline.. the crazy Italian taxi driver to who drove me there was very confident despite almost crashing into another car. The taxi driver wore an Armani suit and drove his Mercedes taxi, Armani suit let me pick tunes on his ipod to play in the car, gave me a quick run down of the history of the Amalfi and it's little towns and even stopped along the way for photo opportunities.
I fell in love with Italy even more after that experience.
The passion and the hospitable friendly nature of everyone is just so wonderful!
When I arrived, the taxi driver made sure he got in touch with the owner of Camere Con Vista (Nino) who arrived and took my luggage and bags which was nice considering I was so tired from travelling.
Nino` was so welcoming and on the first day I arrived, luggages and bags still on offered to take me sailing within the hour haha.
I had a room with a spectacular balcony, two beds and a bathroom.. everywhere I turned I had the best view of the Amalfi coast and remarkable landscape.
Nino` recommended great places to eat and places to see. Introduced me to several locals who owned beautiful restaurants.
Loved staying here!
I travelled by boat to Positano and absolutely loved it!
Such a stunning and beautiful experience.
I can't wait to come back and do it all again.. the people, the weather in summer, the food and the beauty of every little town.. spectacular and scenic.. the essence of it all ahhhhh so much love for Italy!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo